The Student Room Group

4th Choice Help

Morning everyone,

I'm also done on my choices, but the 4th is undecided. It is either Peninsula Med, or UEA Med. A few questions need answering please to help me decide:

1) Is PMS more popular due to beachside location etc? I've heard so.

2) UEA's interiew lasts 45 minutes which is the longest i've seen so far, how scary it seems. On the other hand, if PMS is more popular, it may be harder to get in. You might be able to get in easier for UEA, this is confusing now.Can anyone recall their experiences of UEA interview?

Thanks.
Hmmm they're both quality medical schools but I would be more attracted to PMS due to being close to the sea which would make a nice getaway when we've got some free time. The ABB offer based on UCAS points also complements the reasons to apply but bear that in mind since I'm sure that will attract a lot more applicants.

With UEA, it will attract a lot of applicants who don't offer A-Level Chemistry. Whether this will work to your advantage or not, I can't really say. The interview structure is very different too - you like get interviewed in seven different sessions in different rooms in a type of OSCES examination.
Yeh, I noticed that also. PMS has a lower grade requirement, but its further away. Well, thanks for the help, I'll have to leave myself to the decision now. Its PMS for me.
Do you know whether UEA are really strict on interviews e. scoring you so that if you mess up your not getting in?

Latest

Trending

Trending