The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Oo, yeah a classic Eastenders 'who's the daddy' scenario. Way to go Neighbours! lol!
Hmm, I can imagine it, but then when I do I instantly think Tacky!

Good idea though.
Neighbours will mess it up. Karl will be the midwife, doctor & nurse at the pre-natal class.

I loved the look on those 2 DJ's faces earlier on. It was like 'Holy Christ mate, if we don't play this chicks song, she will cut us up into little pieces and chuck us on the Barbie mate' look. Superb!
.Andrew.
Neighbours will mess it up. Karl will be the midwife, doctor & nurse at the pre-natal class.

I loved the look on those 2 DJ's faces earlier on. It was like 'Holy Christ mate, if we don't play this chicks song, she will cut us up into little pieces and chuck us on the Barbie mate' look. Superb!

Ahh, I love your comments, always tell it exactly how it is!
I would rep, although I don't think mine would make much a difference!
Keep the fun comments coming though =]
Reply 303
Oh dear... today was the first time that I've watched Neighbours in two whole weeks! I've not gone that long without my neighbours fix for something like 4 and a half years! How did that happen!?

Still, it was a nice episode to get back into the habit with. I'm fairly sure those DJs are actually fairly famous as comedians in Australia, are they not? I think I've seen at least one of them on British TV at some point... or perhaps I'm just imagining this...

Oh dear... looks like bad news for Nicola, although to be fair, she quite deserves it!
**CutiePie**
Ahh, I love your comments, always tell it exactly how it is!
I would rep, although I don't think mine would make much a difference!
Keep the fun comments coming though =]

Why thank you :biggrin:

Someone needs to be honest with this crap they call Neighbours nowadays :yep:

Taemon
Oh dear... today was the first time that I've watched Neighbours in two whole weeks! I've not gone that long without my neighbours fix for something like 4 and a half years! How did that happen!?

Still, it was a nice episode to get back into the habit with. I'm fairly sure those DJs are actually fairly famous as comedians in Australia, are they not? I think I've seen at least one of them on British TV at some point... or perhaps I'm just imagining this...

Oh dear... looks like bad news for Nicola, although to be fair, she quite deserves it!

You havn't missed much, but im sure you knew that after today's episode.

Fairly famous in Australia, yes, worldwide, no.. Yet again, saying that, everyone in Australia seems to be famous.. So it's not hard.. :biggrin:

Nicola has been given the worst punishment known to Karl Kennedy - a HIV scare.. (have they ever done a HIV storyline in neighbours before? I can't remember...)

Spoiler

Hot Nicola :coma:
Reply 305
Hamish & Andy are the DJs actor names. They host their own radio show and appear on TV occassionally. Andy is dating a supermodel/model Megan Gale the new Wonder Woman.

I can't really remember one just off the top of my head, last one I remember was Cassie off Home and Away.

Spoiler

baby_emmy
She did say he was hot once to Rachel!

-x-

Aww I remember I really wanted them to get together then :p:
pritnep
Hamish & Andy are the DJs actor names. They host their own radio show and appear on TV occassionally. Andy is dating a supermodel/model Megan Gale the new Wonder Woman.

I can't really remember one just off the top of my head, last one I remember was Cassie off Home and Away.

Spoiler

Damn, Nicola can't catch a break can she?

Poor bitch. :rofl:

I'd hate to be her b/f, i'd be dead within a week...
Reply 308
Haha nope.

Well some of it/most of it she brought on herself really but yeah she just fell for the wrong father and the wrong son...
Oh yeah, i forgot she also had a 'thing' with Riley.. :eek:

How on earth did i forget that!

Silly girl!

Got to admit, i am getting bored with the Dan & Lucas storyline :sleep:
Reply 310
Hehe yep. Like Father like son.

Well you still have awhile before they move on for that one.
Personally I don't mind watching Fitzy for a bit longer... :hubba:
Reply 312
fitzy and the other idiot was always going to make up in the end. typical story.

nicola sounds gay

come on neighbours some new storylines please do i really want to know if susan is going to get a job as a journalist or not grr
Bring back holly valance & her fun bags.
Reply 314
Kumbaya my lord...

-x-
Reply 315
When did they decide to put crap bands playing in the background? argh!

and they are blatantly bigging up Rachel for a RL singing career!
Reply 316
i was upset today i thought maybe they would find micky in a ditch haha :frown: who gives a crap about little micky
I'm amazed that a 10 year old presumably with no money managed to travel over 400 miles across Australia.
^hehe lol true
Why would so many people care anyway - I was hoping he wouldnt be found. And why arent Ned and Kirsten looking?!

The thing about Mickey is when he isnt supposed to hear something hes always lurking in the background, he always asks the most cheesily awkward and annoying questions, and nobody ever tells him to bugger off!
That kid would get so bullied in real life
I didn't really get today's ending. For a friday night episode they usually have some big cliffhanger but it was just mickey sitting there and callum, toadie and dan running towards him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending