Charlie is one ugly baby/toddler/thing... that is all

-x-

and yet he had a bar named after him :s-smilie: lucky little bugger
Reply 21
baby_emmy
Charlie is one ugly baby/toddler/thing... that is all

-x-

:rofl:

Charlie is the devil child, I can see it in his eyes!
Reply 22
The dude that set the fires, is the worst actor in the entire history of this Planet.
.Andrew.
The dude that set the fires, is the worst actor in the entire history of this Planet.

I can't decide if the actor is just crap, or whether it's part of the character.
Reply 24
Deffo the actor.

Even when he plays with a lighter it looks like he has been taught how to act by a koala bear.
Reply 25
steph :frown:
Once again neighbours delivers us with an amazingly realistic dramatic scene :smile:
Reply 27
^Haha why did Jai think it was a good idea to pick up a pair of pretty blunt scissors (when he has access to kitchen knives) anyway?
Steph's acting was pushed past it's limit today lol
Reply 28
Those scissors couldn't even cut through paper, let alone the thick lizard skin of Steph!

:eek:
Reply 29
lmfao. Steph being 'stabbed' was possibly the funniest thing to happen on Neighbours for a while, she jumped in between Toadie and Jay... then bent over ZOMG! Then Toadie asking Jay for help, ahahahahaha - my flatmates (who aren't fans of Neighbours) are now loving it due to that scene!

-x-
Reply 30
Anyone understand why Carmella can't simply place Marco's sim card in another phone?
Reply 31
Carphone Warehouse are trying to convince her to get a new phone..
Reply 32
baby_emmy
lmfao. Steph being 'stabbed' was possibly the funniest thing to happen on Neighbours for a while, she jumped in between Toadie and Jay... then bent over ZOMG! Then Toadie asking Jay for help, ahahahahaha - my flatmates (who aren't fans of Neighbours) are now loving it due to that scene!

-x-

I wonder who actually did stab Steph.

I will go with the Ghost of Cody Willis.

:smile:
MrColin
Anyone understand why Carmella can't simply place Marco's sim card in another phone?

because she's an idiot. "oh my god siena, you dropped my dead husband's phone and the back fell off. You stupid cow!" get a grip woman. i can't stand carmella and her atrocious acting.

btw, anyone else think siena has suddenly turned stunning? :love:
Reply 34
Sienna has always been Stunning. She has to be, what with being an ex-Miss Australia & Miss Universe..

:hubba:
.Andrew.
Sienna has always been Stunning. She has to be, what with being an ex-Miss Australia & Miss Universe..

:hubba:

just searched her on google :biggrin: pages and pages of her with hardly any clothes on!
i've never really noticed her before today (has she ever actually had her own storyline? all I've seen her doing is serving in the cafe) and then she was talking to oliver today and it hit me that she is stunning.
Reply 36
She had a storyline a few weeks ago.. Where Carmella blamed her for nicking some dollar dollar from Marco's shop.

She gives Carmella a run for her money, that's for sure.
.Andrew.
She had a storyline a few weeks ago.. Where Carmella blamed her for nicking some dollar dollar from Marco's shop.

She gives Carmella a run for her money, that's for sure.

No contest imo.
Steph has such weird logics...:s:

1. When she sent charlie to wander round in the woods alone hoping he would find someone...

2. When Jai had the scissors earlier and she was outside, instead of running in trying to fight off jai... err why not phone the police who are looking for him yeah? :teeth:

She's irritating me at the moment.
Reply 39
she could have got a vase or something and smashed it over jay!

todays episode was so :laughing:
i thought toadie or someone else was having a dream and any minute they would wake up.

Quick Reply

Latest