Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Neighbours Soc

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)

Nah, it was a holiday fling. :dontknow:
    They're meant to be perfect summer romances that can't last.
    Ah, i guess. I was hoping he would somehow appear so that nothing would go on between Kate and Rhys... :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can I join this society ?

I love neighbours!:love: (and Home and Away)

Feel sorry for Kate that she's kinda like the 3rd wheel with Jade & Kyle. Sophie is just a spoilt brat, she should just apologise!

Don't really like Pyria that much, Micheal was a better headteacher than her.

Can't wait till next week! (also can't believe I missed this thread! :eek:)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Of course you can, after you complete the Official Neighbours Society initiation:

Who is the greatest character ever to appear on Neighbours?

Not liking Emilia and Michael at the moment, feel sorry for Lucas.
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've not been watching Neighbours very regularly so I've missed quite a few episodes and don't 100% know the details of some storylines, but surely Michael and Emilia getting together is pretty wrong? Are they not still a tiny bit guilty after what had happened to Natasha's mum (especially since it had even been causing Michael some mental trauma in earlier episodes)? In fact, does Tash even know anything about their past fling?
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:

I love neighbours!:love: (and Home and Away)
    Yes!! Join join join. :teeth: Click on my signature's link to get to the official group page.

It doesn't actually seem to make a difference whether you're a member or not though because you can always post here, but clicking 'approve' gives me an ego boost so your are morally obliged to do it.

But you must never speak of 'Home and Away' here. Ever. :mad: Unless it is to criticise it. Feel free to do that.

Don't really like Pyria that much, Micheal was a better headteacher than her.
    I also don't like Micheal's one sided smile.

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    In fact, does Tash even know anything about their past fling?
    Nope, not yet anyway. :ninja:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK)
    Of course you can, after you complete the Official Neighbours Society initiation:

Who is the greatest character ever to appear on Neighbours?

Not liking Emilia and Michael at the moment, feel sorry for Lucas.
    Haha, it has to be Lou!!!!! I love him haha. Loved the episode last week when the assessor came around about his whole insurance scam. I could not stop laughing at his acting hahaha!

Ayeee, I agree. Feel sorry for Lucas!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes!! Join join join. :teeth: Click on my signature's link to get to the official group page.

It doesn't actually seem to make a difference whether you're a member or not though because you can always post here, but clicking 'approve' gives me an ego boost so your are morally obliged to do it.

But you must never speak of 'Home and Away' here. Ever. :mad: Unless it is to criticise it. Feel free to do that.
    Why thank-you . I will be posting a lot now haha cause I love Neighbours!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Don't you dare diss my Home and Away

Spoiler:
    Show
    (I do prefer Home and Away better cause of the lovely beach haha). I shall take my Home and Away talk elsewhere hmpppfff :hmpf: lol Neighbours and Home and Away should never mix in together haha so I will never speak of it here
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kate is such a bitch in going after Kyle. You rejected him a million times, and now he's taken. **** off.

Yes, she annoys me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Kate is such a bitch in going after Kyle. You rejected him a million times, and now he's taken. **** off.

Yes, she annoys me.

I don't like her. Can't understand how she got with both brennan and rhys. She's average and Brennan and Rhys are well Brennan and Rhys

*I'm not gay honest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)

Yes, she annoys me.
    Yep, she's a vile, vile woman. One of those characters who plays the victim all the time yet back-stabs and acts out.

Can't stand her.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    although no matter what Kate gets up too I will still hate her less than I hate Lyn Skully
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know this is old news but I still want Karl and Susan to get back together!!!!!!

Shame for Susan though since Karl's moved on...
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know this is old news but I still want Karl and Susan to get back together!!!!!!

Shame for Susan though since Karl's moved on...
    I guess she can't really complain seeing as she's the one who pushed him away.

...But I feel your pain. :console:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess she can't really complain seeing as she's the one who pushed him away.

...But I feel your pain. :console:
    I know! I remember that episode where they were stuck in a barn or something, and Karl wanted her back and she just rejected him :eek: Felt so bad for Karl .

I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out about Karl and the other lady (dunno her name haha).

Same goes for Kate too!!! She rejected Kyle and now wants him!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^^ i think it was Jessica.

These Neighbours people jsut don't know what they want but at least Emilia made up her mind!

The more i see Toadie and Sonya together, the more i like them as a couple. I just like how they are on-screen together, they pair up well.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it has to be Lou!!!!! I love him haha. Loved the episode last week when the assessor came around about his whole insurance scam. I could not stop laughing at his acting hahaha!

Ayeee, I agree. Feel sorry for Lucas!
    Well the answer I was looking for was Dr K but Lou's close enough!

How weird is it watching Karl dating someone that isn't Susan??

Also anyone noticed the strange likeness of Summer to Susan of about 15 years ago? From the hairstyle and colour to the dishing out of general life advice, the similarities are actually a bit creepy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well the answer I was looking for was Dr K but Lou's close enough!

How weird is it watching Karl dating someone that isn't Susan??

Also anyone noticed the strange likeness of Summer to Susan of about 15 years ago? From the hairstyle and colour to the dishing out of general life advice, the similarities are actually a bit creepy.
    I was going to say Karl, but Lou is the top for me .

I know!! I thought it would have been Susan that moved on first rather than Karl, since he still wanted them to get back together.

I never watched it 15 years ago haha I wasn't old enough
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I never watched it 15 years ago haha I wasn't old enough
    Haha I like that, cheeky git! Weren't you ever taught to respect your elders?! :shakecane:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha I like that, cheeky git! Weren't you ever taught to respect your elders?! :shakecane:
    :rolleyes:

You used to watch Neighbours when you was 8!? Bit young no? :cool: [That's if your age is correct on your profile ]
    I started watching it about 6/7 years ago mabye... I can't remember haha deffos wasn't 15 years ago though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely despise Rhys!!!!! Cannot bloody stand him! :mad:

There's like no interesting storylines going on right now, it's just the same old same old. They need to add a bang in there :beard:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2014
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.