The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
No Turkey :angry:

I'm going to Turkey on holiday tomorrow.

I've been twice before. It's nice.
Does Griffin only ever wear that waistcoat?? :tongue:

He is also really cringey, it makes me squirm when I watch him and the things he says!
(edited 11 years ago)
How did Karl's 'the right prescription' end up with more than double the takings of 'red cotton'? I swear there were only like 10 pensioners watching them. Such jokes!
Original post by kbountra
How did Karl's 'the right prescription' end up with more than double the takings of 'red cotton'? I swear there were only like 10 pensioners watching them. Such jokes!

Because, as Kate explained, older people spend more than younger people (e.g. buying three course meals).

Funnily enough I was also thinking 'does Griffin only ever wear a waistcoat!

Susan's yoga teacher/new boyfriend kinda sorta = odd.
Original post by LTC1409
Because, as Kate explained, older people spend more than younger people (e.g. buying three course meals).

Funnily enough I was also thinking 'does Griffin only ever wear a waistcoat!

Susan's yoga teacher/new boyfriend kinda sorta = odd.

Still makes no sense to me considering how packed it was when 'red cotton' played and how much more money young people spend on alcohol. All for the purposes of the program though....
Reply 4925
I miss Sunny (Hany Lee) although I have her on facebook. She's so hot it's unbelievable.
Aidan has got a new hair cut... he looks different without his curls.

Also, yesterdays episode with Bernard and his dancing... yikes!
Original post by ra-ra-ra

Also, yesterdays episode with Bernard and his dancing... yikes!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.. I prefer him with curls haha! He looks so different with that haircut!
Original post by ra-ra-ra

I kinda like the hair cut.

I sat down at 7pm today with my tea ready to go and then there wasn't any Neighbours on. :frown:
Oooh Aidan is so hot, with or without his curly wurly hair! Today's episode had my mum and I in stitches! Especially Sonya's face when Susan was telling Bernard that she didn't want to date him again!
Bloomin' missed the double episode today.
Reply 4931
Original post by LTC1409
Bloomin' missed the double episode today.

Thank god for youtube and demand 5:biggrin:
Original post by Rizzy J
Thank god for youtube and demand 5:biggrin:

Though YouTube is better if you don't use the 'demand 5' YouTube channel due to no adverts! xD
Chris and Aidan.

Noooooooooooooooo!

:cry2:

On a side note - anyone noticed Chris getting pretty buff at the recently?! :hubba:
Original post by adsyrah
Chris and Aidan.

Noooooooooooooooo!

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

On a side note - anyone noticed Chris getting pretty buff at the recently?! :hubba:

I noticed this too. Must be all the basketball :teehee:
Original post by adsyrah
Chris and Aidan.

Noooooooooooooooo!

Yes, his arms are looking very nice, I rather approve! :wink:
Reply 4936
Does anyone who is watching at Australian pace know if the Chris and Aidan break up is permanent? They are so perfect for eachother.
Reply 4937
Original post by Alt__x
Does anyone who is watching at Australian pace know if the Chris and Aidan break up is permanent? They are so perfect for eachother.

Nothing yet. Aidan hasn't appeared after the break up, but will come back soon :biggrin:
Original post by Alt__x

Spoiler

Original post by adsyrah

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending