Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Neighbours Soc

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    I'm finally starting to warm to Rhys- it can't have been easy for him to tell the police about Troy but he did, even if it put Jade at risk of jail. It was the right call to make at the time.
    Same! I never used to like him, but now I think he's alright.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ok officially in love with Zoe! I love how determined she got after susan blew her off. That said I think that she has misjudged susan in terms of character but I just love her passion
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    ok officially in love with Zoe! I love how determined she got after susan blew her off. That said I think that she has misjudged susan in terms of character but I just love her passion
    I love how a person who is an expect in PR is judging people and having a major go at them after just meeting them, based on nothing. Similar to Toadie and his terrible lawyer skills outside of his job
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, I think Rhys did the right thing by telling the police what Troy told him.

I'm not keen on Zoe, but maybe that's cos I generally like Susan (although answering her phone when Zoe was trying of appologise was rude.)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LTC1409)
    (although answering her phone when Zoe was trying of appologise was rude.)
    How is it? It was an important call from Toadie. I don't get it, I'm sure she apologised to her as she answered, this is more than enough.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm on holiday right now and sadly Channel 5 isn't working on the Sky box here
    Does anyone mind giving me a quick overview of what has happened this week?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    How is it? It was an important call from Toadie. I don't get it, I'm sure she apologised to her as she answered, this is more than enough.
    She just kinda picked up the phone and started talking.

I would have at least said 'sorry, I really have to take this' before picking up the phone, or something along those lines, which I don't think she did really.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    Hey I'm on holiday right now and sadly Channel 5 isn't working on the Sky box here
    Sure. Callum made a deal with Troy: if they spend time together Troy will drop the order on Toadie. No one else knew about the deal. Jade said that troy will never be Callum's dad so Troy went back on his word and didn't drop the order.
    Callum went to troy to clear things up, Troy locked Callum in. Callum got troy to give him the key then ran out. Jade and Sonya came in as Callum ran out. Troy didn't let them go so Jade hit Troy. Troy fell over and knocked his head.

Troy was in hospital and told Rhys that Jade caused him to hit his head. Then Troy slipped into a Coma. Rhys got the full story from Jade including the fact that Troy was her abusive ex boyfriend. Rhys told the police as 'it was his job'. Jade threw him out but vanessa took him in as although she believes he should have kept quite for Jade's sake she realised he was sincere in believing that he had no choice but to do 'the right thing' and pass on the information to the police.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooh Summer and Andrew!!! they make such a cute couple. I really really really want Ed and Tash to get together. Ed is adorable.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    ooh Summer and Andrew!!! they make such a cute couple. I really really really want Ed and Tash to get together. Ed is adorable.

YES. :love:

(I'm limiting myself to one word answers otherwise I might go overboard )
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LTC1409)
    She just kinda picked up the phone and started talking.

I would have at least said 'sorry, I really have to take this' before picking up the phone, or something along those lines, which I don't think she did really.
    Yeah I thought it was a bit rude too.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have 20 episodes of Neighbours to catch up on, almost 10 hours, is it really worth to sit there and catch up on Neighbours or just skip it? I see by what has been said on here the whole Troy rubbish is still going on...hmm. It seems i must go check out Ed though.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    Susan and Rhys got it on :eek: :shock:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    bouncer came back from the dead and bit sonya turning her into a zombie
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    Teenage heart throb Lou Carptenter had to lock himself in his house in fear of being attacked by a mob of lustful beautiful women again.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    [/B]

YES. :love:

(I'm limiting myself to one word answers otherwise I might go overboard )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soaps_neighbours_6420_1_1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	345.1 KB 
ID:	165595

Name:	soaps_neighbours_sebastian_gregory.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	165596

He's just so cute. his personality is just adorable and I love that he is nerdy too
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Sure. Callum made a deal with Troy: if they spend time together Troy will drop the order on Toadie. No one else knew about the deal. Jade said that troy will never be Callum's dad so Troy went back on his word and didn't drop the order.
    Callum went to troy to clear things up, Troy locked Callum in. Callum got troy to give him the key then ran out. Jade and Sonya came in as Callum ran out. Troy didn't let them go so Jade hit Troy. Troy fell over and knocked his head.

Troy was in hospital and told Rhys that Jade caused him to hit his head. Then Troy slipped into a Coma. Rhys got the full story from Jade including the fact that Troy was her abusive ex boyfriend. Rhys told the police as 'it was his job'. Jade threw him out but vanessa took him in as although she believes he should have kept quite for Jade's sake she realised he was sincere in believing that he had no choice but to do 'the right thing' and pass on the information to the police.
    Thank you!!!!!

(Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~)
    As if! That would be...interesting.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~)
    Neighbours writers, if you're watching this thread. Make for an interesting turn of events, huh? huh??

Also, what happened with Summer and Andrew in today's episode after they 'hooked up' on Friday? I watched the recap clip, but it wasn't included.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)

Name:	soaps_neighbours_6420_1_1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	345.1 KB 
ID:	165595

Name:	soaps_neighbours_sebastian_gregory.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	165596

He's just so cute. his personality is just adorable and I love that he is nerdy too
    He looks how Pete Doherty would look had he not chosen a life of hard drug abuse.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK)
    He looks how Pete Doherty would look had he not chosen a life of hard drug abuse.
    Now that you mention it, he does doesn't he!

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 8, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.