The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Oh my Chris, oh my I just want to give him a cuddle and tell him it's not his fault (even if he was driving). Oh Chris, oh Chris :frown:

I feel like everything that has happened to Sophie is all her fault. Regardless of whether she was in the car with a seatbelt or not, the crash would have still happened because Chris was distracted by Tash and Andrew. If she was still in the boot it would have been even worse because they wouldn't have known that she was in there and she could have been crushed or seriously injured. What a silly and selfish girl.

Also, what a surprise that all the teens are round with Susan after this, swear she might as well just adopt them all!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DemolitionLovers
Oh my Chris, oh my I just want to give him a cuddle and tell him it's not his fault (even if he was driving). Oh Chris, oh Chris :frown:

I feel like everything that has happened to Sophie is all her fault. Regardless of whether she was in the car with a seatbelt or not, the crash would have still happened because Chris was distracted by Tash and Andrew. If she was still in the boot it would have been even worse because they wouldn't have known that she was in there and she could have been crushed or seriously injured. What a silly and selfish girl.

Also, what a surprise that all the teens are round with Susan after this, swear she might as well just adopt them all!

I know, poor Chris :cry2: I enjoyed Tash ripping into Andrew today as well, he really deserved it. Glad Lucas is sticking up for Chris though.
NOOOOOOOO, Apart from yesterday and today I've missed Neighbours. Damn work! I missed the crash. I'm gunna have to deffo get it on catch up TV or something.
Chris is so fit :sexface: in a suit he is gorgeous! :drool:

In other news he is being treated appallingly! :frown:
Original post by little_wizard123
He'd probably nick something from your pocket and blackmail you for something bad you've done. Done anything bad?

I stole some sweets when I was little. He's gonna come after me now isn't he?!

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
Original post by Lazaroo
I stole some sweets when I was little. He's gonna come after me now isn't he?!

:lol: I wouldn't worry, his leg wouldn't allow him to walk on the Bristol cobbles anyway.

I hope you don't want to give him hugs now anyway, leave Chris alone ffs.
Original post by little_wizard123
:lol: I wouldn't worry, his leg wouldn't allow him to walk on the Bristol cobbles anyway.

I hope you don't want to give him hugs now anyway, leave Chris alone ffs.

:biggrin:

He's being evil to Chris :frown:

This was sent from TSR's iPhone app, as I couldn't be arsed to turn on the laptop.
I try and I try but I can't find Tash and Ed cute, I'm too hung up about Sumdrew </3
I wonder what's going to happen to Andrew, I think he's going to collapse when nobody else is around. :ninja:
Reply 5129
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
I wonder what's going to happen to Andrew, I think he's going to collapse when nobody else is around. :ninja:

probably collapse and the house will catch fire, something very typically neighbours!
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

He's gonna have a fit I bet!
He's gonna have a fit I bet!

i'd put good money on it basically being identical to stingray's death
Original post by ste_mc_efc
i'd put good money on it basically being identical to stingray's death

Bu..bu...but Andrew can't die!! :cry:
He's prob just gonna get diagnosed with epilepsy, then have a month's worth of moody storylines as he gets used to his condition.

He (Andrew) is gradually becoming a douchebag to almost everyone around him. I don't want to give too much of a spoiler.

Some better storyline should come up for Summer... I'm kinda getting sick of this self-absorbed,holier than thou, little Susan version of her. Perhaps a quick romance at work? We will see.
(edited 11 years ago)
KYLE HAS A KID?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

I thought he was around 23...
KYLE HAS A KID?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

I thought he was around 23...

Missed it today, but there is supposed to be a teenager named Harley introduced who is Kyle's cousin. Wonder if this is who you're thinking of?

Original post by Lazaroo
Missed it today, but there is supposed to be a teenager named Harley introduced who is Kyle's cousin. Wonder if this is who you're thinking of?

Phew, maybe he didn't say Dad after all but I swear that's what I heard?!
Phew, maybe he didn't say Dad after all but I swear that's what I heard?!

Just watched today's. He defo said "dad" but I reckon it's just a wind up as apparently he's a trouble maker.

Harley is another character to dislike then.

Quick Reply

Latest