Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Neighbours Soc

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^Lovely looking lol I'm glad Lukas isn't with Libby anymore, Libby always makes her men too serious - she needs to lighten up!

(Original post by baby_emmy)
    I nearly shed a tear today, i love Susan & Karl!! Really amazing actors, i totally believe them!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Patience my dear... patience :p:

-x-
    Awww I know, the Kennedys are fabulous bless 'em

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yay! Well, I'm glad for Susan and Karl anyway, not a fan of Zeke tho hehe thanks for the reply :-)
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applied to join days ago - no word back yet :no:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've missed all this week and forgot today's omnibus. Would any kind person care to briefly tell me what's happened this week?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    I've missed all this week and forgot today's omnibus. Would any kind person care to briefly tell me what's happened this week?
    http://demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?se...ame=Neighbours
    :gthumb:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, i could def see Rachel as some psycho killer in the future... lol, was loving the look in her eyes as she was casually cutting up Libby's dress

-x-
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I will be late in saying this - but I am so glad the real Libby is back! ;D
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkyMoo)
    I know I will be late in saying this - but I am so glad the real Libby is back! ;D
    Did you see Kim Valentine on Breakfast? I love the character and the actress, shes so nice and funny and said when she cries on screen shes really crying - awww. Plus she was dressed v.nicely but evening dress for early morning news lol :curious:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I never get tired of saying this but Lucas or Lukas :love:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I never get tired of saying this but Lucas or Lukas :love:
    Lol its Lucas. I liked Dan when him and Libby were first getting together but with Sam and everything he lost his appeal. Lucas is definitely worthy of some attention but I liked Oliver (later suddenly Olly). The idea that he and Elle never really got together despite him loving her more than Carmella was ridiculous though! They just tied him and Carmella together because they both wanted to leave and as Elle didnt she got Riley so people wouldnt be so outraged lol imo, obviously Im a bit emotional about it...:wink2:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1987)
    Lol its Lucas. I liked Dan when him and Libby were first getting together but with Sam and everything he lost his appeal. Lucas is definitely worthy of some attention but I liked Oliver (later suddenly Olly). The idea that he and Elle never really got together despite him loving her more than Carmella was ridiculous though! They just tied him and Carmella together because they both wanted to leave and as Elle didnt she got Riley so people wouldnt be so outraged lol imo, obviously Im a bit emotional about it...:wink2:
    lol ok then. Are Carmella and Oliver coming back?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    lol ok then. Are Carmella and Oliver coming back?
    No plans atm - theyre like Flick/Michelle/Nina(Delta Goodrem)/Connor/Skye/Lynn/Izzie......basically anyone thats gone; waiting til all other offers dry up to return lol
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like Lucas much more than Dan now - he and Elle would be great together. He seems a lot more laid back than Dan who's got really uptight.
    Rachel and and Ty on the other hand...they're doing my head in. Ty has become so serious all of a sudden, I can't remember the last time he cracked a smile.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like Lucas much more than Dan now - he and Elle would be great together. He seems a lot more laid back than Dan who's got really uptight.
    Rachel and and Ty on the other hand...they're doing my head in. Ty has become so serious all of a sudden, I can't remember the last time he cracked a smile.
    You can't really blame him he's got a potentially psychotic girlfriend who isn't handling things well.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate Rachel and Ty - especially as he immediately started calling her pet names; 'Hi Sweetie' 'Are you okay Honey?'....bleh

Yeh Dans the uptight stepdad wannabe - dont get me started on Mickey or Ben though or the fact that they changed Charlie and everyone kept a straight face!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol I liked the characuture (SP!) of Zeke today - who else is that gonna be?! It even had his expression hehe
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im pretty sure Zekes not dead.

it seems weird they all go about their daily lives as if nothing that huge has really happened
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ^That always bugs me!! Best one, well not best... you know what i mean :p:, was when Stingray died - v emotional and the episode after with his video and reactions was excellent

-x-
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^Awww don't bring up Stingray, I loved him! Why did he have to die :-( I thought Janelle didn't seem very upset at all.
    Stupid Rachel, I liked that dress :-/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, that memorial was the cheesiest thing I've seen for a long time *cringe*
    I swear people are only allowed in Neighbours if they can sing lol
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    I majorly cringed when everyone started singing at the end...but I was still in tears, lol! Ooo what are those photos about?!! :mute:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2014
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.