The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
does anyone else get annoyed with miranda?
shes really annoying me at the moment
i can't wait for angus to get back i liked him lol:smile:
Reply 101
ferret123
I always wonder how the actors feel when the writers add personal insults and jibes in the script...like today, Bridget being told she looked llike a boy lol and when people are called fat etc.

I always imagine their faces when they read the script hehe

Toadie when i saw him had a great come back for that! (I'll spoiler just in case)

Spoiler

-x-
To be fair though, Bridget does actually look like a boy... She needs to straighten that damn hair.

And Toadie is hardly fat.. :eek:
I wish they'd get rid of the whole Parker family, they're all getting on my tits now.
Reply 104
Was i the only one laughing throughout the ending bit with Steve and Miranda? Also chuckled when the 'token bitchy nurses who appear when there is a storyline for them appear in' hid the biscuits from Nicola... how random?!

-x-
Reply 105
^ We all laughed at the biscuit bit! Those nurses were hilarious; all they had to do was stand there and look as if they were hearing scandalous news, and they really couldn't do that properly!
Reply 106
I loved the nurse bitching, and her really sharp wit! I new welcome extra to the show!

I just hope that the petty bitching keeps ongoing! it provided me with unlimited amusement! especially because it looked as if Nicola really wanted one of those biscuits!
haha those nurses are hilarious and very useless. Why do all the nursing staff have to be bitches?!
3 Nurses in the whole of Australia.. They are going to take over the world!! :eek:
I find it ironic that they have put some special skin hospital in Perth - the most isolated city in the world, thousands of miles from any of the other major population areas in Australia. You'd think they'd put it in a more central location.
Titch.. or whatever they bloody call her annoys me. She's so..well fake! I can't believe she gets

Spoiler

What a shocker!!
**CutiePie**
Titch.. or whatever they bloody call her annoys me. She's so..well fake! I can't believe she gets

Spoiler

What a shocker!!

Ha, that will be a wicked storyline :biggrin:
.Andrew.
Ha, that will be a wicked storyline :biggrin:

Tell me about it.. And I'm thinking.. It's going to happen these next few days whilst she's staying at his.
Hmm; so.. Hopefully it's gonna be a good one!
Reply 113
Angus is a babe, wouldn't mind spending some alone time with him..or Jack from Home and Away. MM, I love the Aussies..:hubba:
**CutiePie**
Tell me about it.. And I'm thinking.. It's going to happen these next few days whilst she's staying at his.
Hmm; so.. Hopefully it's gonna be a good one!

Today just paved the way for that storyline :biggrin:
StotheL
Angus is a babe, wouldn't mind spending some alone time with him..or Jack from Home and Away. MM, I love the Aussies..:hubba:

Do you like perverted Aussies then? :ninja:

:p:
.Andrew.
Today just paved the way for that storyline :biggrin:

It did:cool: :rolleyes:
Reply 117
.Andrew.
Do you like perverted Aussies then? :ninja:

:p:

Haha, I'll take Angus..perv, or no perv! :p:
StotheL
Haha, I'll take Angus..perv, or no perv! :p:

Oh come on! I can think of better people than Angus.. He's yukky! :p:
Reply 119
**CutiePie**
Oh come on! I can think of better people than Angus.. He's yukky! :p:

Hmm, true now. There's something about him, plus he has quite the nice physique......yes, now I'm aware of the fact that I'm the perv :hubba: hahaha.

Quick Reply

Latest