The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

she is reading SPS, then? there was a picture of her matriculating in the sunday times today (at least, i think it was the sunday times) and they had her down as reading history of art.
I'm not sure, she might have been walking towards it and then away from it. I didn't stop to ask :frown:
Whose Lily Cole?
matt@internet
Whose Lily Cole?

A supermodel.
Reply 5
rainbow drops
she is reading SPS, then? there was a picture of her matriculating in the sunday times today (at least, i think it was the sunday times) and they had her down as reading history of art.

Vogue says here that she's studying SPS.
Reply 6
She studies SPS, a friend was it interview with her a couple of years ago. Kings I believe.
Reply 7
The West Wing
She was walking towards the SPS buildlings as I was walking away from them. She looks exactly as I expected and she is tall. :eek:

Well one would hope you'll be seeing her in all your lectures :p:
I'll probably pass her occasionally and not notice.
Reply 8
wikipedia
According to The Observer, Cole will read History of Art (rather than Social and Political Sciences, as previously expected) commencing in the Michaelmas term, 2008.[5]Well that's plausible enough. I disapprove of her choice, naturally :s-smilie:
Reply 9
She's one of you guys now :yes:
Reply 10
Then let's just hope the world lets her get on with being a student.
She should of done SPS, not history of art. I suppose its her personal choice though.
Reply 12
matt@internet
Whose Lily Cole?

Mine :wink:
Reply 13
She's not hot.
Sadly this can not sway me from choosing Oxford over Cambridge.
Hahahaha big deal!

She went to my secondary school, most of my friends used to see her EVERY DAY. In SCHOOL UNIFORM.
She doesn't walk around like that, you know :rolleyes: And I expect she'll want to settle in and enjoy a normal student life. She won't have makeup artists fussing over her constantly, and will probably look far more natural most of the time (in a tall, skinny and ginger way)
Reply 17
Bubbles*de*Milo
Hahahaha big deal!

She went to my secondary school, most of my friends used to see her EVERY DAY. In SCHOOL UNIFORM.

Did you see her every day? Pretty lousy friends if they were off watching Lily Cole (IN SCHOOL UNIFORM) without you.
Reply 18
Bubbles*de*Milo
[Lily Cole] In SCHOOL UNIFORM.

:coma:
Oh my gosh, so lucky!

Latest

Trending

Trending