The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
endeavour
Hourly loan? Is that normal for most unis?

Bloody stupid if you ask me, what can you do with a book in 3 hours?
I guess its so you can take them home overnight after 3pm, though don't forget to return them before 10am or you'll get you wallet slapped with a fine.
Reply 61
Daveo
Both. You get to do dissection and then when you've messed it all up you look at the properly dissected versions :biggrin:

Cool. Now all I have to do is get the grades. :frown:
Reply 62
Bilal786
Cool. Now all I have to do is get the grades. :frown:

Is manchester your first choice?
Reply 63
Daveo
You have Bear, Connors and Paradiso :biggrin:

ah, just read this.... i love that book - i think neuro is the most interesting subject by far, but i am a fan of philosophy as well which ties in nicely (or not, as the case may be).
Reply 64
You should see how old my Campbell is - it only has one author :wink:
Reply 65
timeofyourlife
ah, just read this.... i love that book - i think neuro is the most interesting subject by far, but i am a fan of philosophy as well which ties in nicely (or not, as the case may be).

That book is REALLY good and it is really interesting, I just found it all quite hard to get my head round. Though I have just bought a book on logic and intelligence to read in my spare time :smile:
Reply 66
Daveo
Is manchester your first choice?

Yeah probs now. Newcastle rejected me w/o interview. :mad: :rolleyes:
Reply 67
timeofyourlife

all-time fave has to be between crash course 'immunology and haematology' and crash course 'cardiovascular'. gotta love them all for the MCQs though.

I'm loving the GI tract one at the moment :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 68
Fluffy
You should see how old my Campbell is - it only has one author :wink:

don't forget about evolution... :wink:
Reply 69
timeofyourlife
don't forget about evolution... :wink:

Oi!

I do have some new books :wink:
Reply 70
Daveo
That book is REALLY good and it is really interesting, I just found it all quite hard to get my head round. Though I have just bought a book on logic and intelligence to read in my spare time :smile:

one of our lecturers put "explain the biochemical and physiological basis of consciousness" on our curriculum objectives for a joke. *at least i hope!!* :biggrin:
Reply 71
Fluffy
I'm loving the GI tract one at the moment :wink: :biggrin:

ohh yeah that's a good one - my mum got it for me as a stocking filler. suffice to say, it was a weirdly shaped and completely inappropriate stocking to find on christmas day. more money saved for alcohol though!
Reply 72
timeofyourlife
one of our lecturers put "explain the biochemical and physiological basis of consciousness" on our curriculum objectives for a joke. *at least i hope!!* :biggrin:

He sounds scary :biggrin:
Reply 73
*wonders how much alcohol money i've spent on silly books :rolleyes:*
Reply 74
Fluffy
He sounds scary :biggrin:

I know your name :cool:
Reply 75
Daveo

:eek: :bawling: :bawling:

Just realised I've spent over £300 last term alone :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :ahhhhh: :stupid:

No...
:beerglass :cheers:
for me :frown:
Reply 76
Daveo

Well alcohol also works on the same receptors as benzodiazepines so we just need to use the free valium which comes with the textbooks :smile:
Reply 77
timeofyourlife
Well alcohol also works on the same receptors as benzodiazepines so we just need to use the free valium which comes with the textbooks :smile:

See! That's not procrastination, it's revision :wink:
Reply 78
Fluffy
See! That's not procrastination, it's revision :wink:

hmmm. well you took two photos, so that makes me cooler than you.. :tongue:
Reply 79
timeofyourlife
hmmm. well you took two photos, so that makes me cooler than you.. :tongue:

Don't cheek your elders :wink: :biggrin: :flute: :flute:

Latest

Trending

Trending