Reply 141
i'll just leave these here

Spoiler

Spoiler

edit more

Spoiler

Reply 142
Yuffie
Boyfriend and a couple of friends have said this but I disagree - she's far prettier than me. SO God help me if the comments on this thread are anything to go by. People must be vomiting every time they see me on the street,.

You DO look like her. It is really freaky-in a good way:biggrin:

and stop putting yurself down-you have no valid reason to , honest.:smile:x
imtired

Would.

Furiously.
Reply 144
imtired

They just look trashy :mad:
Yuffie
Does anyone know MRirian/Magibon?

I think she is the cutest girl in the entire universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kib05Ip6GSo

Do you agree (wow you have good taste)?
Disagree (i am disappointed in you...)?

She has MASSIVE eyes. But yeah she's cute. Not sure about cutest.
Reply 146
DominF
Oh, and also:

there is no way that is the same person
Reply 147
silk192

well they have the same nose and if you look at the pic on the top left she smiles really weird, like the bottom right photo lol
imtired

Like the fist of an angry god.

Yuffie
They just look trashy

You look trashy. :P
Reply 149
silk192

Amazing what having the camera above head height and apply make-up misleadingly can do, ね?
Arka
Apparently the Nipponese consider crooked teeth to be pretty and to bring "good luck".

yes i think crooked teeth are lovely :yep:

Reply 151
DominF
Amazing what having the camera above head height and apply make-up misleadingly can do, ね?

But also its easy to say that the "trolled" pictures are the worst possible.

I can pause a dvd on pretty much any Hollywood star and be able to get a gross shot of them. While her own photos are flattering, the others are unflattering, so we can assume from a regular photo she's somewhere inbetween.

Reply 152
Yup. Which means she's not as cute as she's having the masses of people that watch her videos believe. She's not always as ugly as she is in the photo I posted, but really, she's NOWHERE near as cute as she makes herself appear in the videos. Which makes her a misleading little weaboo.
Reply 153
DominF
Yup. Which means she's not as cute as she's having the masses of people that watch her videos believe. She's not always as ugly as she is in the photo I posted, but really, she's NOWHERE near as cute as she makes herself appear in the videos. Which makes her a misleading little weaboo.

Where did that term originate from? I've been trying to work it out for ages.
Reply 155

I know what it means but I mean what are the word origins.
Reply 156
Oh - "Originates arbitrarily from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip wherein a man was paddled by a crowd chanting "Weeaboo! Weeaboo!""
Reply 157
Yuffie
Oh - "Originates arbitrarily from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip wherein a man was paddled by a crowd chanting "Weeaboo! Weeaboo!""

Yes; and now synonymous with 'wapanese' for some totally obscure and unaccountable reason. Go figure.
btw, Magibon was cute, right? if you see all the videos now......literally :colondollar::h:

Latest

Trending

Trending