The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sabres3819
Lots of people here claim to have 7+ inches - overcompensating perhaps?

Spot on. I think guys even lie to themselves about their size to feel better.

Most average sizes out there have been established by just asking guys to answer honestly. Like that's going to happen! If I have to fill out a questionnaire, I'm hardly going to round down my size :rolleyes:

Only a few surveys have been done with actual objective observers (usually nurses) doing the measurement, because of the obvious logistics involved. When these are carried out, you see 1/2 to 1 inch decrease in the average size, which apparently is closer to 5 inches than 6.
And yes, everyone in secondary school was claiming to be at least 8 inches :rolleyes: Apparently only a few percent of the male population is around 8 inches or more. Sizes don't vary as much as people think and nature has designed things so that the vast majority of males fall within a range.
Im about 16 cm dunno what that is in inches, but ill be honest and admit when flaccid im not so grand.
Anonymous
Im about 16 cm dunno what that is in inches, but ill be honest and admit when flaccid im not so grand.

lol i think the same is true for almost all guys.
At 16 i was around 5'', now i think its 6.5'' ish.
I didnt say they were underplaying penis size, I said they were underplaying penis size average to make themselves feel better
Reply 105
the average penile length for a 15 to 18 year old male had been recorded on a survey of 400 participants.

the results showed that only 21% of the participants had a penis larger that 6.5 inchest.

the average was recorded at being between 5.25 and 6.5 inches, with 5.25- 5.75 being the more frequently occurring.

and lads, dont worry if youre not even that big, the average vaginal passage only stretches to around 4.5-6 inches when aroused, but can be stretched over regular intercourse with a well endowed partner.

hope ive helped you all out.
Reply 106
It's like 5-6".

Bare in mind, almost everyone that writes their penis size on the internet is not going to tell the truth. Don't read that and think "******". If your still 'small', chances are you've still got some growing to do yet :smile:

I'm not gonna say what mine is, but i certainly have no problem with it. It does the job :]
Guys seriously - don't get yourselves all worried about how big your penis is. If it's too big it usually hurtssss. We don't have grand canyon-like cavities down there you know...
My goodness I forgot about this threa, its been like 2 months haha

Anonymous User #11 I agree
ophion
men wouldn't down play such a thing.lol

There HAS been a big increase in the Asian community over the years...:rolleyes:
Reply 110
black
about 8"
believe me?
(PS. im actually bein serious)
I do
Reply 112
24 inches...... on the flop. Doesn't matter what the average size is kiddo, it's what you can do with it!
ffs sake look at the wikipedia article - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size#Erect_length
Reply 114
akagwu8
black
about 8"
believe me?
(PS. im actually bein serious)

Well I'm 18, white, and the same. I thought I was average size, surprised most people are smaller.
Sithius
7.25" and I feel small :frown:

Pretty sure this has nothing to do with the thread.

Lame. I bet I get to use my 6.2 incher ten times as much as you - stick that in your pipe.

It doesn't really matter anyway as long as you're not tiny. We're lucky in the sense that most guys are unspeakably lame in bed. If a girl is describing her b/f and she says anything less than the best I've ever had/un-******-believable then that applies to him as well. Guys, if you have a g/f and she doesn't initiate sex with you at least once a day then its probably you...if you can't make her cum as many times as you want through penetration, fingers, oral then its you.

Learn how to be great in bed, not just "good"...and penis size becomes trivial. I used to be mildly envious of the 8 inch plus guys....but you can't go jackhammer fast on all girls, and a lot of girls won't let you do anal with them at that size. I actually wouldn't change my penis size now if I was offered it.

Reply 116
Local_United_Fan

Lame. I bet I get to use my 6.2 incher ten times as much as you - stick that in your pipe.

Wow, touched a nerve have I? I was being sarcastic, just so you know. Incredible that you know how good I am in bed based on my penis size.

You're in the red for a reason.
Local_United_Fan

It doesn't really matter anyway as long as you're not tiny. We're lucky in the sense that most guys are unspeakably lame in bed. If a girl is describing her b/f and she says anything less than the best I've ever had/un-******-believable then that applies to him as well. Guys, if you have a g/f and she doesn't initiate sex with you at least once a day then its probably you...if you can't make her cum as many times as you want through penetration, fingers, oral then its you.

Learn how to be great in bed, not just "good"...and penis size becomes trivial. I used to be mildly envious of the 8 inch plus guys....but you can't go jackhammer fast on all girls, and a lot of girls won't let you do anal with them at that size. I actually wouldn't change my penis size now if I was offered it.

Mate, didn't you say in another thread that you'd used exercises to increase the size of your dick to 7 inches?
Anonymous
Mate, didn't you say in another thread that you'd used exercises to increase the size of your dick to 7 inches?

Yea I lied. But I know it works because someone I know did just that and he wouldn't lie.

But if I'd said that "a friend" had done it, no-one would believe me and no-one would benefit from it.
I'm 14 and mines 6.5. I thought that was small. ;O

Latest