The Student Room Group

predicted grades

i've been predicted AAB in maths, economics and german yet i need 3 A's for economics at UCL, LSE and nottingham. i got 237 at AS for german (need 240 for an A) and will be retaking the oral in january which will probably increase the overall grade to an A. should i bother applying to the unis mentioned? it seems unfair to not be accepted because of a subject unrelated to the course, especially since i was so close to an A which would have changed everything. also, the teachers seem unwilling to change the predicted grade.
Well, if you're not predicted their offer grade, I severely doubt you'll be made an offer.

Try to get your german predicted an A?
What about not applying to all of them 3 unis maybe just one or two?
Reply 3
nottingham was never a definite choice so probably only going to be applying to 2 of those, maybe even UCL only. i'm determined to get predicted 3 A's though so i'm just not going to give up on that. just need to show how serious i am about getting the grades this year as apposed to last year. would be even more disappointing if i got the grades but not the offers because of a predicted grade.

Latest

Trending

Trending