Reply 20
TI-84
I'm gonna laugh when someone puts 14+
:biggrin:

I'd say about 18 (:

lool, I think about 6/7.
Since my brother always calls it the rocket :o:
Any age, even babies can.
it is from a really early age!!! but you just notice it more as you get older cos more things.....errrr...... turn you on lol!
Reply 23
why is it a poll anyway and lolz the youngest age is 10 haha
Reply 24
From the age of 2+ , (with variation) its possible for boys to gain a 'sexual' erection. Also boys can start having orgasm's way under the age of 12.
Boys often play with there penis's not knowing why its nice or why erect but as they grow older and more knowlegable, they learn about masturbation etc.
'Sexual' refering to attraction or stimulation.
There is absolutely no reason why anyone who's not a doctor or a medical student would need to know this.
Reply 26
Roflmao to the 4 people who put 14+ so far :biggrin:
Reply 27
does it really matter....
Reply 28
14+ I think... no? :O
Reply 29
TI-84
creepy.
two guys have said that so far, but you being anon makes it even creepier.
She's hot but...mate its called control, you learn it at around 13.
*sigh

Tbh they're probably saying that about my friend...

...Im the one on the right
Reply 30
mollymustard
I think it must be pretty young. A mate of mine claims his 7 year old brother once said "When I see a sexy lady on TV my willy pricks up." No joke.

One of my mates said that her 4 year old brother got an erection the other day, but i'm not sure how true that is. :dontknow:
Loz17
Just wondering...

Well it depends on The physiology of the body and the developpment of the some responsable Glands situated in the heart of the crane!

Some cases noted pubert child girl at age of 3years with developped tits , and pubic haire...etc
For boys the less naturel age of erection could be at 8 years... and the manipulation of the p makes just a feeling like tickling without sexual pleasur........
My question is your question source was some kind of sexual factor that pushed you to look for 1st erection ! ( i don't know if you understood me well ! i mean does't excit you by anyhow?
Males can get erections from birth. It's just that it's nothing to do with being aroused when they are very young.
My son gets them just before he pees. At those times I grab frantically for something to throw over him before he pees on me.
Babies get erections. They aren't sexually motivated, and its nothing to do with puberty. You get erections pretty much from the start of life (I can assure you this is true from changing a load of my baby brother's nappies). Presumably its a response to heat, a bit like morn-horn I would think
Reply 34
ShauyCoolHunter
Well it depends on The physiology of the body and the developpment of the some responsable Glands situated in the heart of the crane!

Some cases noted pubert child girl at age of 3years with developped tits , and pubic haire...etc
For boys the less naturel age of erection could be at 8 years... and the manipulation of the p makes just a feeling like tickling without sexual pleasur........
My question is your question source was some kind of sexual factor that pushed you to look for 1st erection ! ( i don't know if you understood me well ! i mean does't excit you by anyhow?

Well to be honest it was just curiosity that can from another thread

I'm one of those people who like to know random things lol
jacketpotato
Presumably its a response to heat, a bit like morn-horn I would think

My son gets them if it's chilly. Like if I've just taken his nappy off to change him, and the room is a bit cold.

And then he pees on me. :rolleyes:

Mind you he doesn't pee on me often - Lydia used to be a lot worse for that - so I should be grateful.
My wee brother, aged 5 at the time, asked my mum why his willy had gone hard when he was doing a poo... the pressure pushed blood around or something apparently lol. Im sure I heard somewhere its from age 5 but maybe its younger, who knows?
Reply 37
Loz17
Tbh they're probably saying that about my friend...

...Im the one on the right

your still hot :biggrin:
if i wanted to mention one of you in particular, I would've said "the hot one on the right/left".
Girls these days :rolleyes: lol.
Reply 38
Definitely before 10 :s-smilie:
Reply 39
TI-84
your still hot :biggrin:
if i wanted to mention one of you in particular, I would've said "the hot one on the right/left".
Girls these days :rolleyes: lol.

lol I'm sorry :p:

Latest