The Student Room Group
Reply 1
musicalimogen
ucas won't let me add my primary school, but i want to put it down because I did my music exams there, any suggestions? thankyou :smile:

If they're important qualifications, mention them in a small section of your PS.
Reply 2
admission tutors arent interested in what you did years ago, they are interested in current stuff.....you dont have to mention it
silk192
admission tutors arent interested in what you did years ago, they are interested in current stuff.....you dont have to mention it

What are you on about? Music exams are worth UCAS points.

MB
musicbloke
What are you on about? Music exams are worth UCAS points.

MB

Only grades 6-8 are worth UCAS points, as far as I know...

Anyway, I had the same problem with trying to add my dancing school, so I could add the exams. I can't remember what I clicked but there is an option where you can add a school not on their list.
Reply 5
purple-girl
Only grades 6-8 are worth UCAS points, as far as I know...

Anyway, I had the same problem with trying to add my dancing school, so I could add the exams. I can't remember what I clicked but there is an option where you can add a school not on their list.

yeah, they're my grade 8s and theory so i kinda want to enter them - and im applying for music so i want them to know when i did them - ok thanks ill look for that

Latest

Trending

Trending