The Student Room Group

So, has it been sent or not? I'm really confused...

Wahey an update!

UCAS Apply
Your application has been checked by your referee/coordinator.
08-10-2008 (13:12) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

However...

UCAS Apply
You will not be able to send your application until you have verified your e-mail address (via the personal details section), or via the link below if you have not completed all sections of your application.

How on earth do I verify it if my application is locked? :confused:
It has been verified... It's just a reminder. Most people do the verification at the beginning.
Yeah I remember verifying it at the beginning - I just haven't had any further confirmation / updates via my e-mail so I'm a bit confused whether this means that my application has been processed or not.
Normally, you would have a meeting with your referee before the actual sending takes place...
adilmorrison
Normally, you would have a meeting with your referee before the actual sending takes place...

Not all school's do it the same way
Well since there are about 20 medics and like 50 students applying to Oxbridge, I doubt our UCAS officer would have the time to organise individual meetings before sending off each application before the deadline.

So can anyone else verify whether this implies that my application has been sent off? What was written on UCAS when yours was sent? Did you receive an e-mail update / confirmation too? :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Your welcome letter is confirmation that your application has been sent off, it will list all the universities you applied to. (If I remember correctly)
Ah, nevermind...
UCAS Apply
Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

:p:
yeah it's sent, don't worry. that really confused me too. :yep:

Latest