The Student Room Group
It is too early. They don't go out until November.
Reply 2
Good bloke
It is too early. They don't go out until November.

November seems a little late...
angelafleming

Well, you don't have to accept any invitation they send if it clashes with something more important. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Good bloke is correct. You get your date a couple of weeks before the interview usually. You should hear around mid-November.
My son's Oxford interview invitation last year was dated 26 November (and would have arrived after that, of course). The interview was 10 December.
Reply 6
Good bloke
if it clashes with something more important. :rolleyes:

:redface: !
Reply 7
Good bloke
Well, you don't have to accept any invitation they send if it clashes with something more important. :rolleyes:

Some people have to book plane tickets and the earlier you buy them, the cheaper they are :wink:
angelafleming

No, it's November, often late November.
Hipparchia
Some people have to book plane tickets and the earlier you buy them, the cheaper they are :wink:

I know, but it doesn't change the fact that you may get as little as a week or two's notice.
Good bloke
I know, but it doesn't change the fact that you may get as little as a week or two's notice.

Others, like me, have to get a visa first in some far away place... :smile:

Nah, I live in the Canary Islands but I have chinese passport, hence meaning that if I wish to set foot in England I need a visa from the British embassy, and the British embassy is located in Madrid meaning I have to make an appointment with the embassy go to Madrid get my visa and only then consider booking the flight to England.
Reply 11
xinolisss
Others, like me, have to get a visa first in some far away place... :smile:

Nah, I live in the Canary Islands but I have chinese passport, hence meaning that if I wish to set foot in England I need a visa from the British embassy, and the British embassy is located in Madrid meaning I have to make an appointment with the embassy go to Madrid get my visa and only then consider booking the flight to England.

Lets hope you catch very fast planes :smile:
LH123
Lets hope you catch very fast planes :smile:

Yeah... or hope they'd hurry up slightly...

Latest

Trending

Trending