The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Advice on Notts law course,pls? :)

Hey there!!! I'm planning to apply to Notts for law in 2009 so I'd like to know a bit more details about the application process like, do they give interviews to all potential applicants? and how are we supposed to prepare for the interviews? what do they usually ask you?

I really wish to get some advice from law undergraduates in Notts 'cos unfortunately, I don't know anyone around me who's doing law in uni so I haven't been getting a lot of tips and information on law interviews, what to include in personal statements and such.

Any Notts law undergrads out there that can give me some advice? please? Do feel free to pm me or I can probably add you up in msn. Thanks :biggrin:
Ok, erm, they don't really interview I don't think unless you are a mature student or something. Are you just going straight from sixth form? If so then it's just the normal application process. But you will need to do the LNAT. Apparently they look for something like 15 at least on LNAT. Also AAA (although some people I know got in with AAB), and a decent personal statement. On your personal statement, just put the usual things like why you want to do law, why you think that you would be good at it, anything thing you do outside of school etc etc.

So yeh, as far as I know, Oxford and Cambridge are the only ones who interview for Law. I doubt Notts would :smile: Good luck! If there's anything more you need to know, quote me and I'll try to reply.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
i'm a first year too :smile: feel free to pm me. but honestly there's nothing much to worry except LNAT and PS and grades

Latest

Trending

Trending