The Student Room Group

Final Choices

Right i was wondering if anyone could help me with my final choices. I have narrowed it down to a few however i welcome any suggestions. I would quite like to do a course where you start early on the wards, having said that i would also quite like to be in london so i would quite like to put queen marys and kings college down. Other unis i was thinking of are hull-york, Bristol, UEA and glasgow(though i made abit of an idiot out of myself accidently calling them twice with the same question). My grades and UKCAT score are on my profile, one thing i should mention is that i did retake a few a levels but only at AS level and i completed my a levels within the 2 years. Another thing is that i did apply last year but not for medicine to bristol and kings(both of which i got into), i accepted the bristol offer but when i got my grades through i told them the situation and declined it, however they seemed alright about this and actually suggested i put them as my insurance saying they would be more than happy for me to reapply to them, i don't know if this would have an effect? anyway can anyone offer me some help, i think ideally i would like to apply to hull-york, bristol (med+insurance), kings and queen mary, but well if i would like feedback really. thanks
Bristol may penalize you for having too little A* at GCSE.
Reply 2
Yeah i am not sure about bristol also because it gets alot of applicants being a top uni with lower entry grades and not needing the ukcat. Where would you suggest is best? Sorry it's awkward to do this without a tutor
Reply 3
*bump*

Latest

Trending

Trending