The Student Room Group

LSE, Warwick or not???

I am an international student taking a gap year. I got 8As in my O levels and 4As in my A levels (Business, Eco, Accounting and General Paper). I mean i got As in all the GCE exams I took!!!!:smile: ........I applied last year got in all the places and chose cass over kings college for management but now i want to go to lse for accounting and finance....i still have a deferred offer for cass 2009.....since lse wants math, i will do it this year...........so what do u ppl think i should do? Apply to lse or be happy with cass? what about warwick?
What are my chances?

Secondly, if i apply before 15oct, when do i approx. get their decision......since if they dont keep me, i dont want to do math

reply soon ppl
i would contact the uni to find out when you will hear if uyo apply by 15th. some uni's will send offers within two weeks but others will wait until they have had all the applications
I would call CASS, withdraw my application and reapply to CASS as well as LSE...
Reply 3
so what are my chances??????????? any hope i should have about lse??
I don't know if you're being serious, but anyone who gets A's in everything they've done is obviously going to have a good chance of getting on any course, anywhere.
Reply 5
ftayyeb
I am an international student taking a gap year. I got 8As in my O levels and 4As in my A levels (Business, Eco, Accounting and General Paper). I mean i got As in all the GCE exams I took!!!!:smile: ........I applied last year got in all the places and chose cass over kings college for management but now i want to go to lse for accounting and finance....i still have a deferred offer for cass 2009.....since lse wants math, i will do it this year...........so what do u ppl think i should do? Apply to lse or be happy with cass? what about warwick?
What are my chances?

Secondly, if i apply before 15oct, when do i approx. get their decision......since if they dont keep me, i dont want to do math

reply soon ppl

doing maths in 1 year is not as good. even if you are predicted A, you are not highly regarded as those who studied 4-5 Alevels. But why not try.

Latest

Trending

Trending