The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Joanne27
ne1 else feeling sick over exams and resits tommorrow, cos im not.......... :confused:

nope, there's no point... if your gonna fail your gonna fail, beside there is always june resits :tongue:
Reply 2
I'm pretty scared and nervous:frown:
Reply 3
what resits u doing?
I have two exams left (had one yesterday), and they're on the 20th (Sociology) and 24th (Biology) - both A2 modules. They are both pretty hard exams, especially Biology, but I haven't done any revision for either of them since somewhen last week. :redface: I'm not nervous, but I am worried that I'm not going to get the As that I need. Yes, that is NEED!
Reply 5
tomorrow m1,and on 19th /jan p2:frown:
I have LOADS of tests, 5 offical ones this week. They are pressuring us into work and it is working. STRESS
Reply 7
Just done a 3 hour politics resit and it was hard work. :frown:
Reply 8
Try not to worry. You're only resitting them because you know you can do better than last time
Reply 9
I'm not sick of the exams that I'm doing the first time, but I'm sick of re-sitting exams.
Reply 10
2 hour Politics retake done today, not especially stressed, after all if I flunk my grades, I can always be a dropout.
Reply 11
I am of course lying; the idea of flunking repulses me. I do actually need three A's to meet my offer and of course was mightly nervous before stepping in the exam hall.
So much for being nonchalant and keeewwlll.
Reply 12
I will have a 2 hour retake in the morning, and 3 hour exam (not retakes) on thursday.
I'm so scared of doing badly in biology but I haven't done any revision for it for a week. WHAT AM I DOING?! :frown:
Reply 14
When is the exam?
Reply 15
SiAnY
I'm so scared of doing badly in biology but I haven't done any revision for it for a week. WHAT AM I DOING?! :frown:

Being a very, very silly girl.
Reply 16
SiAnY

I think that's normal. You're scared of failing, so by not revising you're giving yourself an "excuse" for if you do badly (whether you realise this or not)
I sat an English language resit and two politics resits today; I thought the former went pretty well, but that means little considering I thought similarly in June and gained an E for that particular module. The politics resits were horrible and since coming out of the exam I've realised I messed up the "write about 4 core beliefs of Conservative ideology in the 21st century" by mentioning radicalism (eurgh) and nicking pragmatism from the source (don't candidates get penalised for doing that on a paper where you are not supposed to use the sources in your answer?) when I know nothing about it anyway, and probably screwed up a variety of other questiosn too. Tonight has mostly been sitting around wondering what I'm going to do come September because it's pretty obvious I'm not going to achieve the B I need in politics.
Reply 18
And yet you want to take it at university?
Haha, yes. I am going to start again tomorrow; a marathon revision sesh is needed methinks!

Latest

Trending

Trending