The Student Room Group
I'm not doing it but I imagine it'd be decent pay and of course you'd have the prestige of working at ASDA. My dream job at the moment is to work at ASDA preferably at George. ASDA is one of the best places around with products that represent a great value for money. :yep:

They also sell great chocolate/cookies. Best supermarket chain around by a clear mile.
I had a part time job in London, and the night wage was around 8.51 ph and this is when you work between 10pm and 6am if my memory serves me right.
Reply 3
Yep. I work at ASDA (days) but my other half used to work nights. Its over £8 an hr and working nights everyone becomes a real community as there aren't really many customers about so you can have a laugh.

To apply you need to go to customer services and pick up an application form, don;t both with a CV because they don;t accept them, just the form. Fill it out and go from there :smile: Good luck!
Reply 4
ive started asda nights, really hard but pays 8.14 p/h and yes great people this week worked 65 hours killed me anyway off to asda :P

Latest

Trending

Trending