The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Good question. :o:
Reply 21
Because I don't feel the need for one........I'm happier by myself, and also can't be arsed :p:
Reply 22
Im too fussy and don't know what I want/maybe don't want to ask first..they should.
I wish I knew.

I'm just incompatible with people in general... that and all the guys I've ever known are shallow.
Reply 24
I'm way too good looking to be with just one girl. Plus I get bored of girls really easily and quickly, I'm really not in the mindframe to be in a relationship, I'm too selfish and I don't really like sharing.
Reply 25
Lately I've realised I really can't be bothered to be "looking".

All my friends who are coupled up are:
A) If they're a girl, crying themselves to sleep thinking they love the guy they just had a argument with.
B) If they're a guy, they're trying their hardest to mould the girl to what they want, make them feel bad and play ********* of games.

I'll wait till our generation grows up a bit :yep:
I'm an ardent misanthrope. :cool:
Reply 27
Because I'm ugly, shy and really self-conscious

:frown:
Reply 28
caw123
Because I attract very few women, and when I do, I'm too pathetic and scared to seal the deal.

LOL.

Hah. You're in Manchester too. Wanna meet up? :teeth:
Reply 29
because after breaking up with the perfect boyfriend, there is no chance I'll find somebody better than him in at least 5 years time.. :no: :frown:
Reply 30
why is everyone using looks as an excuse?
Reply 31
I never seem to meet the kind of girls I'd like,
most the girls I meet seem to hate me - must be something I'm doing wrong :biggrin:
I don't meet many new people I guess is the main problem.
because apparently I may as well be dead and the only good thing about me is my c u next tuesday :frown:

because I don't really like any of the people who've tried it on with me since he said that.
Dont know any girls that I'm attracted to. Plus the lazyness and lack of confidence. :yep:
because being single means you can go out with your friends, meet new people, innocently flirt with people around you and generally have a great time without having to explain yourself to anyone or constantly wondering where your partner is, what they're doing, who their doing, etc. Being single generally just gives me peace of mind :wink:
Reply 35
because I.....am pie. No-one wants pie anymore :no:
I'm single because a) I'm too unhappy with my body to let anyone see it. (well, past tense considering I'm losing weight now).

b) because guys never ever ever approach me and I'm far to shy to contemplate approachin a guy myself.
Every guy I eventually get to speak to says he thought I'd already have a boyfriend so don't bother trying anything on. It drives me crazy.

c) because I go for the really really really pretty/boyband/babyfaced looking ones, so they always have gfs.

Oh, and there's a d) - because I go for alternative looking guys, and where I live is chav central. Arrrgh.
Reply 37
Bubbles*de*Milo
Because no one likes me who I like back.

I like you back (:
Annnd, I have friends who are girls, buut, I don't like them in that way.
Cos I only ever seem to fall for straight girls and all the girls who ever like me are CRAZY!!!!!
Reply 39
I consistly go after the 'wrong' girls. And have an annoying habit of meeting great girls who live too far away.

Latest

Trending

Trending