The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://sexperienceuk.channel4.com/

It's the site to the channel 4 programme The Sex Education Show
.. It's really good and shows peoples realistic views of things and real facts =] its really usefull lol
Dynasty
I lost my anal virginity to a broom at age 8.

Oh. My. God. I made the most pained noise really really loud when I read that. Without a doubt lmfao.
Reply 22
luscious
if you are not gay, why the hell you sticking things up your bum?

The male g-spot is there.
Reply 23
Too many sluts in this country, FRICK
Reply 24
I swear there was a thread like this before :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Probably about 18
The majority of my friends (i am 17) are still virgins

why?
WHy do we have to have another thread on this topic every week without fail?
Reply 27
adilmorrison
WHy do we have to have another thread on this topic every week without fail?

Exactly my point. I can even predict what is going to happen.

1) Someone is going to say: 'Sex is good, I lost it when i was in primary school'

2) Then someone is going to start crying and give the 'sex as a sport' speech, saying it is bad.

3) Then Mods will lock it.

:rolleyes:
Reply 28
Anonymous
What would you say is the average age to loose your virginity in the UK? Also, what percentage of 17 year olds would you say still remain virgins?

Thanks

Google is your friend.

or failing that

Search on THIS site is your friend.
Reply 29
Anonymous
What would you say is the average age to loose your virginity in the UK? Also, what percentage of 17 year olds would you say still remain virgins?

Thanks

Have a look at this poll on TSR:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=14691549#post14691549
Reply 30
I'd say about 16
You might want to create a poll - this way you'll be able to see something vaguely reprasentative of the average on TSR, which will kind of reflect the UK average.

Remember though, google is your friend - type this in there && you'll find the answer in no time :smile:
Reply 32
Toffee_Kid
You might want to create a poll - this way you'll be able to see something vaguely reprasentative of the average on TSR, which will kind of reflect the UK average.

Remember though, google is your friend - type this in there && you'll find the answer in no time :smile:

Sorry...
Reply 33
17 is the national average so ive heard
In my town about 8, woo highest teenage pregnancy rate in europe!
luscious
if you are not gay, why the hell you sticking things up your bum?

Maybe it was for poops and giggles. The latter being the desired effect, the former being the undesired result... :rolleyes:

Anyway - back to your "ish" OP... I'd say, judging by where I come from, around 14 is about the average age to lose it. All the 'chavvy' drink-on-the-streets/mam-buys-me-WKD types had all lost it by 15.
Then it's just us uggos and nerdy goffick types who take forever to lose it. Some are lucky by just being goffick and so lose it earlier, but those who are a combination of all three take forever [hallo, nice to meet you. I just described myself in a rather "self-loathing/self-pity" way.]

As for the 'number of 17 year olds or whatever it actually was...

I was still a virgin at 17. I think aside from three or four of my mates in my friendship group, we were all virgins at 17. I'm now 19. Still one. Do I care? No. Not really. I'd rather sit back and enjoy the ride, than feel I have to be forcing myself to do everything so fast with any Tom, Dick, or Harriet.
CatatonicStupor
Maybe it was for poops and giggles. The latter being the desired effect, the former being the undesired result... :rolleyes:

Anyway - back to your "ish" OP... I'd say, judging by where I come from, around 14 is about the average age to lose it. All the 'chavvy' drink-on-the-streets/mam-buys-me-WKD types had all lost it by 15.
Then it's just us uggos and nerdy goffick types who take forever to lose it. Some are lucky by just being goffick and so lose it earlier, but those who are a combination of all three take forever [hallo, nice to meet you. I just described myself in a rather "self-loathing/self-pity" way.]

As for the 'number of 17 year olds or whatever it actually was...

I was still a virgin at 17. I think aside from three or four of my mates in my friendship group, we were all virgins at 17. I'm now 19. Still one. Do I care? No. Not really. I'd rather sit back and enjoy the ride, than feel I have to be forcing myself to do everything so fast with any Tom, Dick, or Harriet.

Are you my long lost identical twin?
Toffee_Kid

Statistics are pretty useless to be honest, and the internet won't be totally reliable. It depends entirely on where you live, who you hang round with.
Reply 38
I disagree with the statement that educated people wait longer I went to a grammar school and me and all friends from school lost our virginity by the time we were 16 some as young as 12 however my friends who went to a public school and most dropped out after 5th year waited until they were at least 18 some are even still virgins at 21 not that there is any problem with that each to their own:wink:
Reply 39
Hi Guys

I just came across a great site dealing with this subjects, and they have a research data on the average age of losing virginity.

Cheers,
Amy.

Latest

Trending

Trending