The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does a rectomy count as losing anal virginity?
Reply 41
Some great former TSR posters in this thread, especially on the first page :drool:
I was 17 :dontknow:

One of the first out of my friends though. My boyfriend lost it at 16 (not to me)
Reply 43
I think it's usually about 13. I would say there are almost no virgins at 17 and beyond, it's basically unheard of.
Reply 44
about 17 years old. maybe 50/50 at the age of 17. Only going from people I know my age. Obviously some people lose it way earlier, and some lose it way later. It doesn't matter
Original post by thoyub
I think it's usually about 13. I would say there are almost no virgins at 17 and beyond, it's basically unheard of.

No, it isn't. A lot of my friends are virgins. It's about 60/40 with 40 being virgins. I'm 19
Reply 46
Original post by thoyub

Wrong, but I expected nothing less from you than this.
Reply 47
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
No, it isn't. A lot of my friends are virgins. It's about 60/40 with 40 being virgins. I'm 19
It could be different in different parts of the country but where I am, people are very eager to lose it as soon as they possibly can.
Original post by thoyub
It could be different in different parts of the country but where I am, people are very eager to lose it as soon as they possibly can.

Where are you?
Reply 50
Original post by meenu89
Wrong, but I expected nothing less from you than this.

So you're saying that it is higher than 13? Did the people at your school practice some sort of sexual abstinence or did they simply not have any sex drive?
Reply 51
Where are you?
I live in Oxfordshire. If a lot of your friends at 19 are virgins, you must live very far away from here because that is different to my experiences.
Original post by thoyub
So you're saying that it is higher than 13? Did the people at your school practice some sort of sexual abstinence or did they simply not have any sex drive?

Don't know what **** hole you go to but some people started losing their virginity at 15 and there's a lot of people at 6 form who haven't lost it. That would probably mean at my school the average is around 16.
Reply 53
16 or 17 sounds about right.

It would be interesting to know the average age for males and females, if they are much different.
Original post by thoyub
I live in Oxfordshire. If a lot of your friends at 19 are virgins, you must live very far away from here because that is different to my experiences.

I live in Birmingham, in the city. It's like I said roughly half, probably a few less virgins but there's still a lot.
Reply 55
Original post by PeaceTreaty
Don't know what **** hole you go to but some people started losing their virginity at 15 and there's a lot of people at 6 form who haven't lost it. That would probably mean at my school the average is around 16.
It could differ slightly in different places. I'm surprised that in some places it's as high as 16/17 though, have they put something in the water to cause loss of libido or something? I don't approve of promiscuity but come on, seems a little old fashioned.
Reply 56
I live in Birmingham, in the city. It's like I said roughly half, probably a few less virgins but there's still a lot.
i'm surprised at that... Oh well, you live and you learn.
Original post by thoyub
i'm surprised at that... Oh well, you live and you learn.

Average age is apparently exactly 17, 2 months and 2 weeks. Being down South logically you'd think you'd be later, as Northeners statistically shag earlier.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/are-you-normal-for-your-age-470039
Reply 58
Original post by Le Nombre
Average age is apparently exactly 17, 2 months and 2 weeks. Being down South logically you'd think you'd be later, as Northeners statistically shag earlier.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/are-you-normal-for-your-age-470039

If you came to my school, you wouldn't think it was in the south. But that does mystify me that it's so late. Quite disappointing actually...
18 as that's the age people start uni.

70% probably

Latest

Trending

Trending