The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
History because its nom nom nom
English Lit 'cause the teacher thinks I'm her granddaughter or something, and keeps calling me "dear" or "love" when I don't hand coursework in, and she has a go at everyone else.

Why do teachers insist on making everyone hate me.
Mine [at A Level] was English Literature and Language. I loved the texts we studied and the teachers I had and the class I was in. Everything was good. :biggrin:
I loved latin because its a beautiful language and the study of the history of it was just amazing
Reply 24
history because it's interesting
:s-smilie: i don't have particular favourite...i have 3 which are tied :p:

maths: fun to work out and satisfying
human biology: interesting
english lit: enjoy reading and analysing

:yep:
Politics, because it teaches you how the distribution of political power operates within society and how it affects you as an individual. It also helps you to understand decisions made by politicians that at first may seemed unreasonable to you.
I honestly hate all the subjects I am doing.

However, I would say Law because our classes are very, very amusing. We basically just play games, like Law Splat or Law Wink Murder or Spell Out The Law Word With Your Body or Sing A Song But Put A Law Word In It or Law Pictionary.
Music for the banter :biggrin:
English Literature, Psychology and Biology kind of all mixed up.
Reply 30
french caus the gals r hot :p:
Reply 31
geology as i find it the most interesting
It's hard to choose because I love all my subjects - that's why I took them, obviously. French is not my favorite though, so I guess it's a 3-way tie between Maths (the pure maths part, NOT the statistics part - that's like the most boring thing ever), Biology and Chemistry. Because I'm good at them, yet they are challenging and I see them taking me closer to my goals in the future :smile:
Reply 33
Further Maths for me, great feeling when you know what you are doing!
Reply 34
Probably Biology, such a fascinating and underrated subject.
Biology!:biggrin:
Reply 36
cant really decide between maths, chemistry and human bio. all of them have some awesome aspects. i hated chemistry untill i got the A in it. love it now

as i cant decide, i'll pick film studies, as im sure its a hoot
Engineeeeeering :smile:
Music for the hours spent composing random stuff.
Media for the banter.
business studies because its the most fun after Physical education yeeeeeeeeh

Latest