The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Jtt16
Mobeen

For life.

Mobeen will never be replaced. My love for Raj can never fade.
Reply 21
hahahah

Yeah i know, they are so outrageously stereotypical.

Raj Patel - you couldn't get more of an "indian" name than that now, could you ?!

:biggrin:
mr_Cricket
im re sitting it as wel.. u dont wanna know what i got though, unit 3 A118/120 , unit 2 36/90 e . dam, YEH IM RESITTING UNIT 2, i had it remarked but aqa sent a letter saying marks stand

Thats interesting mate, I had something similar. One unit I dropped two marks, another I was into an A nicely (don't remember marks exactly) and then I just got a Random C.

Thought something was a miss tbh.
Bumhole
Mobeen will never be replaced. My love for Raj can never fade.

ahahahaha :P epic.

Mike was the man (Y)
his no crap attitude is what saved that Business, don't even denie it.
Reply 24
How is everyone getting on with the new one?

I'm sturggling to give it any attention atm.
PROCRASTINATION!

I've given it a scan, wrote down all the potential topics that could come up as a result from it. Though I've not looked at it sinse :smile:
I will (Y) i'm a faily quick study.
I'm also re sitting unit 2 & 3 on jan 2009. Can anyone help me how to answer such questions I mean techniques? got both D in unit 2 & 3 before,,. DaMmmmnnnn!!!
well once again i will just say taht AQA BUSINESS STUDIES IS CRAP. Simply because of the way the tests are formatted, a smart person can easily get a e or a U, only 3 real questions cant reflect the true ability of one! , anyway, i got A ,E 36/90 ,A respectivly, (A's in excess of 90%), Anyway, this exam technique thing is getting confusing, ive tried out so many methods, basically its

content

application

analysis

evaluation

evaluation is looking at the bigger picture evaluating in accordance to the business. i.e x should be in plane due to y however, z may occur, so X is best because... it depends on...

analysis is basically explaining what you put, so campus ltd may benefit from this because of the presence of there unique selling point, hence, they in theory will be able to attract a larger more lucrative market, although this is dependant on the elasticity of demand, although demand is increasing this is rather deceptive because demand may fluctuate easily in accordance to business cycle, e.t.c

application is saying things that are relevant so, delegation may not be relevant due to authorative management of alfie, or.. with the short product life cycles product diversification may be key.

content is obviously deinfe, show knowledge

PLEASE IS THIS RIGHT??

having got unit 1 A ,unit 2 E (this resit is unit2), unit 3 A i dont know what they are quite looking for
hey has anyone got the apt notes fr campus computer ltd fr uni2 if yu do i would really appreicate it if you could send me them

and by the way is it me or has the ase study official thread dissapered:confused: :s-smilie:
Somehow the people in our college got really good grades in one exam, and really bad grades in the other. Most did better in unit two, but I got a D in that and an A in unit three.

Mobeen was epic, I've barely opened this one but Sophie sounds like a fool so far :smile:. Any tips on this case study, guys?
Mobeen was definately amusing!

Most of my group did the worst in Unit 2, our Unit 1 grades were amazing considering some of us didnt do GCSE business studies!
Im dreading Unit 4, looking like the hardest one!

Any advice on how to remember 'Campus Computers' any better than I did Mobeen?!
Reply 31
Hypnotic_Me
Thats interesting mate, I had something similar. One unit I dropped two marks, another I was into an A nicely (don't remember marks exactly) and then I just got a Random C.

Thought something was a miss tbh.

Rather odd I did almost exactly the same

74/90 in BUS1 - A
30/90 in BUS2 - U
99/120 in BUS3 - A

Overall - C

What's going on eh?
Reply 32
There is definately something wrong with the papers/mark schemes, as the results are so random for loads of people.

REALLY not looking forwad to Unit 4, its so long, i can't remember anything!
zKlown
Rather odd I did almost exactly the same

74/90 in BUS1 - A
30/90 in BUS2 - U
99/120 in BUS3 - A

Overall - C

What's going on eh?

WOW!!!!!! thats identical to me, you already no probly but i got
85/90 BUS1
36/90 BUS2
118/120 BUS3

Overall- B
i knew unit 2 was a fix :P i got two alright marks in unit 1 and 3 then a random U in unit 2.

p.s RAJ AND SUKI 4Life
evertn4lif
i knew unit 2 was a fix :P i got two alright marks in unit 1 and 3 then a random U in unit 2.

p.s RAJ AND SUKI 4Life

REALLY??? what di du get exactly

MOBEEEEEEEENSSSSSSSSS ARE US.
Reply 36
i got
A -81
E -39
B -90 (nearly an a in unit 3)
Unit 2 was a bastard
mr_Cricket
REALLY??? what di du get exactly

MOBEEEEEEEENSSSSSSSSS ARE US.

lol took 5 mins to find the results sheet :smile:

Unit 1 65/90 B
Unit 2 28/90 :eek: U
Unit 3 84/120 B

Overall D:woo:
Reply 38
deamer44
i got
A -81
E -39
B -90 (nearly an a in unit 3)
Unit 2 was a bastard

Thats really strange, my business class, and myself did wonderfully at Unit 2, but shockingly bad at unit 3?

I really do think there is something strange with the mark schemes!
evertn4lif
lol took 5 mins to find the results sheet :smile:

Unit 1 65/90 B
Unit 2 28/90 :eek: U
Unit 3 84/120 B

Overall D:woo:

:yep:

Latest