The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Standard answer: Ring UCAS.
Reply 2
Email the college you applied to and tell them.
Reply 3
Oh Snap.

But really, I would phone the college.
Reply 4
No, no no no no!!!!
DO NOT PHONE COLLEGES AT THIS TIME OF YEAR.
1: Contact UCAS
2: Email the admissions secretary at your college (use whatever 'admissions' email address they publicise)

Its not the end of the world. If contacting UCAS turns out disastrously unsuccessful (which it might at this time of year) Your college will notice that your application says Oriental Studies everywhere except for the code, and put two and two together. And they'll get your email.
Reply 5
Craghyrax
No, no no no no!!!!
DO NOT PHONE COLLEGES AT THIS TIME OF YEAR.

Surely this is the kind of legitimate enquiry they exist for?
Reply 6
Scipio90
Surely this is the kind of legitimate enquiry they exist for?

Yeh perhaps. I did consider it. However I still think that all colleges would prefer emails as they get completely drowned in calls every year at this time, and it just makes sorting things out much harder for them. By email they can at least go through things sequentially, and the issues are in writing.
Reply 7
I phoned the college this morning and the Admissions Tutor was SO lovely! UCAS said there's nothing they can do and the college sorted the whole thing out in less than 5 minutes. :smile:
Thank you for all the advice!
Reply 8
Nina.S
I phoned the college this morning and the Admissions Tutor was SO lovely! UCAS said there's nothing they can do and the college sorted the whole thing out in less than 5 minutes. :smile:
Thank you for all the advice!

Awesome :smile: Glad all is ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending