The Student Room Group
I've received it - I just signed it and mailed it back to the Admissions Secretary. I applied to Trinity too.
Reply 2
Same here, I just sent mine back to Trinity Admission Secretary. I apply for Engineering. What do you study?
Reply 3
Pingy
Same here, I just sent mine back to Trinity Admission Secretary. I apply for Engineering. What do you study?

I'm applying to Trinity College for Mathematics.
Reply 4
~Peachy~
I just got it from Trinity as well. When is the last date for them to receive it back?

They say "immediately" in bold.
Reply 5
Yes, but I guess if it had a real deadline they would give a date, don't you think?
Is it ok to fax it to them? Because by maill it will take it a week from tomorrow... Is that bad?
They want it mailed - I'm sure it's fine if you just mail it, just make sure you got your SAQ in since that's more important
I've not got this yet... Wonder how long I should leave it before emailing them?
TheUnbeliever
I've not got this yet... Wonder how long I should leave it before emailing them?

How long ago did you submit your app? I'd give it a week.
theorangecab
How long ago did you submit your app? I'd give it a week.

My application went in on the 11th; I got my first contact from Trinity on the 14th and put in the SAQ on the 16th.

Thanks, I'll leave it another week (I'll be back at school then, and I can ask other people who put their applications in at the same time).
Reply 10
has any of you heard from Trinity that they received the consent form from post? I don't want them lost it ...
Reply 11
Pingy
has any of you heard from Trinity that they received the consent form from post? I don't want them lost it ...

No; I suppose you'll hear from Trinity only if they don't receive it.
Pingy

I'm applying for Law - and if you're worried, you can always e-mail the Admissions Secretary.
Reply 13
Vjyrik
Is it just Trinity that send that form? Out of all people applying to Cambridge in my school, only the Trinity applicant received this form. I hope I am not missing anything out!

Yes, I think the Data Protection Form is sent only by Trinity.
Vjyrik
Is it just Trinity that send that form? Out of all people applying to Cambridge in my school, only the Trinity applicant received this form. I hope I am not missing anything out!

I heard someone from Emma got one too so it's not all colleges.
Clare here. Got it on Friday. I'd imagine all colleges need this, 'cause there's a box on the bottom that asks if it's okay for them to give interview feedback to your school.

Latest

Trending

Trending