When is your interview?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 3041
Original post by skint flint
When is your interview?

wednesday! when is yours?? xo
Reply 3042
hi im all new to this but i see everybody seems scared about not getting interview letters...i applied to do adult nursing and my surname begins with D i got my letter around the 17th of february....but do not worry because other people in my class are still getting letters and there interviews are for april time so theres still plenty of time..i also heard that rejection letters where started to be sent at the start of last week so i guess if you havent got a rejection letter by now then you just have to wait patiently on your date for your interview. mines is tomorrow 2nd march im sooo nervous there seems to be so many people applied.
Original post by nicoleio
wednesday! when is yours?? xo

Tuesday at 9.20 am

I have only just started to preparing for my interview. What branch have you applied for?
Original post by edillon
hi im all new to this but i see everybody seems scared about not getting interview letters...i applied to do adult nursing and my surname begins with D i got my letter around the 17th of february....but do not worry because other people in my class are still getting letters and there interviews are for april time so theres still plenty of time..i also heard that rejection letters where started to be sent at the start of last week so i guess if you havent got a rejection letter by now then you just have to wait patiently on your date for your interview. mines is tomorrow 2nd march im sooo nervous there seems to be so many people applied.

Goodluck edillon...What branch did you apply for? x
Original post by Vaughan
Yesterday my school had Open Day, I arrived at work at 8.15am, I
got home at
9.30pm. Today I feel rather tired! I was, of course, back at school
today, normal time, so I had nearly 11 hours between shifts. I
wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to a better arrangement
for Open days, I would appreciate ideas to put to the Bosses. I'm
too exhausted to think of any at the moment.........am I just a
wimp, or what?

Cheers, glug of cab sauv. Vaughan

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement regarding the long outstanding letter. I wish you all the very best with your interview.
Reply 3046
Tuesday at 9.20 am

I have only just started to preparing for my interview. What branch have you applied for?

mines at 12 noon! morning would be better haha! i applied for mental health, wada bout youu? r u a mature student or school leaver?
Reply 3047
Your right davy121 so much competition 1700 applicants 400 places .....

Are there really 400 places? And does anyone know the split between branches?
Original post by am40
Are there really 400 places? And does anyone know the split between branches?

Yes 400 places offered each year... 50 for Childrens 50 for Mental Health 50 for Learning Disability and 250 for Adult Nursing.

What branch are you applying for am40. I've applied for Adult x
mines at 12 noon! morning would be better haha! i applied for mental health, wada bout youu? r u a mature student or school leaver?

I am a mature student... I have applied for Adult Nursing x

I am 32 with 3 children and you x
Original post by Tyronenew
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement regarding the long outstanding letter. I wish you all the very best with your interview.

Have you heard anything as of yet Tyronenew x
Reply 3052
Yes 400 places offered each year... 50 for Childrens 50 for Mental Health 50 for Learning Disability and 250 for Adult Nursing.

What branch are you applying for am40. I've applied for Adult x

Hi there, Adult was my first choice too.
No nothing here.

Well that only leaves 1699 applicants for the places. I must remain positive there is always next year. I wish everyone every success with their interviews. And dont forget that getting to interview stage has been a success in itself. It may be worth while thanking the panel for the opportunity of an interview, if you feel it appropriate.
Original post by Tyronenew
No nothing here.

Well that only leaves 1699 applicants for the places. I must remain positive there is always next year. I wish everyone every success with their interviews. And dont forget that getting to interview stage has been a success in itself. It may be worth while thanking the panel for the opportunity of an interview, if you feel it appropriate.

If you meet the criteria you will definitely get an interview try not to worry. Hard I know. Chin up and you will receive a invite in the post soon xx
Reply 3055
I still havent heard anything :frown: this is my 2nd year tryin. Xx
Reply 3056
I am 32 with 3 children and you x

im 21! and doin an access course at thee mo! left school wen i was too young due to family circumstances! so even getin this far (interview wise) is a great achievement for me (: xo
Reply 3057
Original post by Alana_19
I still havent heard anything :frown: this is my 2nd year tryin. Xx

did you have an interview last year?? a friend on my course still hasn heard anything! a good few people havnt! i would try not worry, it should be with you soon :smile: xx
sept 11 split was approx 160 adult, 50 mental health, 50 childrens and 30 LD. there was also another adult only intake in Feb 12. Its a stressful time guys waiting for the interview and I wish you all the very best! good luck future nurses! xxx
I am sooo excited just received my midwifery interview invite in the post today.. I am soo happy xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending