Queen's University Belfast
Reply 3281
has anyone called them today? lol
Reply 3282
Original post by gkcann
has anyone called them today? lol

No I haven't. did you?
Reply 3283
It'll be a Saturday when you's get your letters! It always is. Don't know which Saturday though.
I remember it well though, not a pleasant wait!
Reply 3284
well i heard someone made a call and all the letters are out of the office so probably this saturday comin! The waits nearly over for us all now :smile: Good luck xO
Reply 3285
No post today for me, but have been told will be saturday that we hear hopefully
Reply 3286
would love to ring and see, but ive already emailed the other day, dont wanna torture them lol
Reply 3287
I called the AGAIN today, they prob know my voice by now! all letters left the office today..:smile:
Reply 3288
they said that to my friend on tuesday that theyd all left! really hope they arent just tryin to get us off the phone lol sooner saturday comes the better :P
Reply 3289
Original post by lmkxo
they said that to my friend on tuesday that theyd all left! really hope they arent just tryin to get us off the phone lol sooner saturday comes the better :P

lol i know... what branch did u apply for?
Reply 3290
Sorry to intrude, they keep telling people differently! I rang today and they just said end of may,such an annoying wait :-(
Reply 3291
fingers crossed its tomorrow or sat..x
good luck everyone!!!!! its scary bikkies atm im dreading my letter... terrified i get rejected!!! :frown: plz keep me posted if you hear more :*
Reply 3293
Original post by EOH1984
lol i know... what branch did u apply for?

Childrens nursin! so defo expectin a rejection letter to come through the door! what about yourself?!
Reply 3294
ps- no word 4 me yet, any one else get their letter today?!
Reply 3295
Letters are in:-) conditional offer for adult nursing!!!! :-D
Original post by RO'R
Letters are in:-) conditional offer for adult nursing!!!! :-D

Well Done!
Reply 3297
Conditional offer for September!! :biggrin: Ah I'm shaking!
Reply 3298
Original post by lmkxo
Childrens nursin! so defo expectin a rejection letter to come through the door! what about yourself?!

Im also children nursing, awaiting the postman atm...Friend of mine got into adult branch. Good luck to you and all here on forum!!! x
Reply 3299
Well done so far everyone! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending