The Student Room Group
no, you need at least 900.
Reply 2
once you pass the academic assessment and then once they've reviewed your application+reference, they'll rank those applicants by their UKCAT score and invite the top X for an interview. i would say that your score would be among the top X (though can't guarantee this)
DrDomDom
Its a little late to be making your choices...
doesnt it close in a few hours?
Reply 4
i've sent it off :smile: but i was just wondering what you guys think.
I think you need to stop worrying about things you can't change
Reply 6
665 is fine. 500-600 is average.

It vexes me why people lose so much sleep over the UKCAT when the things that will get them rejected are actually their major attitude problems, criminal records, failure to do work experience, crap personal statements (which they think are great) and inability to get their predicted grades. Not that I'm saying this of the OP but I mean in general.

Provided you havent fallen into teh above traps there is no reason with that UKCAT why they wont interview you.
Reply 7
Thank you all for your help! :smile:
I just wanted opinions because this was eating me up inside. Reading all these fantastic scores on here of above 700 really seemed to make me paranoid and rather worried.
airtones
665 is fine. 500-600 is average.

It vexes me why people lose so much sleep over the UKCAT when the things that will get them rejected are actually their major attitude problems, criminal records, failure to do work experience, crap personal statements (which they think are great) and inability to get their predicted grades. Not that I'm saying this of the OP but I mean in general.

Provided you havent fallen into teh above traps there is no reason with that UKCAT why they wont interview you.
if studential is anything to go by then you can get into medicine even with an awful PS. Well, you could 4 years ago.
um yes! i got an interview with a score of 565!

Latest

Trending

Trending