The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Trigger
I think its hot
Fourth-ded. :biggrin:
Reply 21
It makes you look like a terrorist from Die Hard.
My cousin has long straight hair worn in a pony tail and he looked good at his wedding in a suit. Long hair on guys is hot, my bf for example - yum !
Reply 23
:eek: OP has no taste whatsoever.

I present to you, Akercocke:

:love: Lovely.

They sound amazing, too, which only adds to the appeal. Do want :coma:
Reply 24
My ex as well.

Can't really see it there but his hair is way past his nipplettes.
I think it works :hubba:
All you gotta do, is re-watch Interview with a Vampire, and you'll see how well long hair can work with a suit. Absolute phwoarness.
Man in a suit with his hair tied back in a pony tail = sexy.

Type in Pain- Suicide Machine into youtube if you want an example of a video where men with long hair in suits looks cool.

My experience of men with long hair tends to be Scruffy T-shirt or hoodie with Camoflauge combats though.
annarchy
My ex as well.

Can't really see it there but his hair is way past his nipplettes.
I think it works :hubba:

See my attachment
Reply 28
Anyone looks stupid in a suit. Badge of capitalism.
Reply 29
I tend to tie my hair into a ponytail if I'm going to an interview (since some people think it looks neater in a ponytail and I'm the one wanting the job, I may as well tie it back).

I won't tie it back for a wedding/funeral etc though. Anyone shallow enough to care about my long hair probably wouldn't invite me anyway (and I wouldn't want to go!).

I think the brown suit in the Akercocke picture goes much better with long hair than a black one. Probably because it looks less formal than a black suit with a white shirt. The guy on the far left looks a bit like me.

Bavarian Motor Works
No, doesn't look like a gentlemen at all.

Styles change. Historically, having long hair showed that you were a gentleman -- that you had time to keep it clean and styled. Soldiers had to have short hair to prevent lice, and after the large wars the style spread to everyone else.
In some cultures cutting a man's hair off was a punishment, or could be used to show a man wasn't free (e.g. soldier or slave).
Reply 30
Mr. Orange
See my attachment

Hahahah. That hairstyle was all the rage in Poland 2007. Apparently :ninja:.
Herman Lee from Dragonforce..... now that's a man with long, long hair to die for! I went to a concert of their recently and I was in the front row staring at him...
Reply 32
Noooothing sexier than a man in a suit, especially if he isn't really the suit sort. rawr.
Reply 33
Ilora-Danon
All you gotta do, is re-watch Interview with a Vampire, and you'll see how well long hair can work with a suit. Absolute phwoarness.

:coma:
Reply 34
They look 'kind of' cool but not respectable which I think the OP was trying to get across.

Latest