The Student Room Group

medicine conversion course in london

hi... i was wondering if anyone could help me.
i've just graduated as a physiotherapist with a 2.1 from kings college london. but i really want to try and do medicine...
i've got maths, biology theatre studies a level with AAB respectively.
i had wanted to go to kings however i hear that they arent doing the conversion anynmore.

does anyone know of the different universities offering coversion courses and the requirements needed. Also as i am comig from a medical background what is th shortest possible course available in london

any help greatly appreciated thanks
Reply 1
Conversion course?

Your options are essentially the same as any graduate - GEP or 5-year at any of the London schools.
Reply 2
We have a few physios, they'll be enough new content to keep you nice and busy for a few years on a GEP or 5 year like Renal said.
Look on the Wiki for all the GEP Medicin programmes.
airtones
We have a few physios, they'll be enough new content to keep you nice and busy for a few years on a GEP or 5 year like Renal said.

Wher did you do Biochem btw? Is Maths A Level useful for it? I was looking at it as a back up course for Medicine next year, looks pretty good.
Reply 5
Kings are stopping their GEP?
Reply 6
I think the OP wants a course that converts a physio to a doctor rather than a course that trains a doctor from a graduate. They'll be unlucky.
Reply 7
Then what course are they talking about? There has never been one, so it hasn't been stopped. Many HCPs talk about 'conversion courses' when talking about GEP...
Reply 8
I think King's has a conversion or something which they are not running this year.

Latest

Trending

Trending