Southampton
Visit website
cloop
Oceana was pantolonies

:frown: maybe for you, but i rather liked it :p:
cloop
Lol, did you like it Jonny?

Yes, but ****; I'd never go there sober...:ninja:

Yet to experience The Hobbit :colondollar: I think I prefer Jesters to Oceana...but it may have just been my mood at the time. (That mood being, too drunk to care about hygiene or sanitation)
jonnythemoose
Yes, but ****; I'd never go there sober...:ninja:

Yet to experience The Hobbit :colondollar: I think I prefer Jesters to Oceana...but it may have just been my mood at the time. (That mood being, too drunk to care about hygiene or sanitation)

The Hobbit is packed out on fridays and saturdays because of the live music (and the cheaper Fellowship drinks), so i don't advise going on either day.
Which day is jesters student night? Is it thurs or weds or monday 'cause I've heard people say one of those days. I want to know whiccch.

I went on a thursday which was epic.

CARNAGE TONIGHT.
makinghistory
Which day is jesters student night? Is it thurs or weds or monday 'cause I've heard people say one of those days. I want to know whiccch.

CARNAGE TONIGHT.

monday is 50p a pint night, so i assume thats the student night
Reply 46
makinghistory

CARNAGE TONIGHT.

Monders. And carnage is (Y).

:smile:
Callipygian

If it is mondays that is amazing because I have nothing untill 5pm on tuesdays.

YAAAY.

Is anybody else going tonight?
Reply 48
Callipygian

I thought that Monday was student night, and AU nights are Weds - which is also very messy...but not as cheap.

But I prefer Hobbit hands down :biggrin: Spesh during happy hour :biggrin: Frodo FTW.
:zomg: @ Jonny's appearence on susu tv =D

also, my flatmate is at the end of that, talking about chanting. >.< :rofl:
olileauk
:zomg: @ Jonny's appearence on susu tv =D

also, my flatmate is at the end of that, talking about chanting. >.< :rofl:

I rocked the screen. Although they ****** the editing bit up, where they made it sound like I was calling my flatmate northern, when I was really just repeating the word he used to describe me 0_0
OMG im the one in the hat at the begining of the yo mama freshers tv
Argh... Econsoc pub golf last night :coma: Had 8 drinks, including downing a jesticle which finished me off for the night :o: Also I went to my 9am lecture this morning. I'm dead.
Eugh, Wednesday 9am does not sit well with me. Two weeks, two latenesses so far...0_0

Ocena tonight, baby
Reply 54
I LOVED CARNAGEEEEEE

But I dropped my phone down the toilet
:-(
Carnage has been and gone? Heh, we were all going to go, but then nobody remembered...:erm:
Reply 56
Reply 57
oh gosh
Reply 58
I met Danlelle today during my fizzicks lecture =D

Nice to know that there's someone else who doesn't have a clue about what is going on in the lectures. :>.<:
Reply 59
James you silly sosij, that is not how you spell physics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending