The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Haha that's okay it was 100x better than sitting at home writing my essay. As soon as I got back I found out my housemate was in the Hobbit so went straight back out again haha.

How was your 6 am start?!

For some odd reason Hartley library is packed. I came here expecting it to be pretty much just me on my lonesome and I actually had to search for a place to sit :s-smilie:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Monte is the best!!
I knew it.

Unless you change it to Glen.
Reply 7183
oh no, more TSRape!
He's too precious over his fb/twitter so I took my opportunity here.
What she means is she doesn't know the password to my phone to do the other two. :wink:

She was only getting me back for my fraping of her anyway. :lol:
I emailed Southampton admissions two days ago. Do they actually reply to emails in the holidays or should I phone them?
They should reply but maybe give them a bit longer as its the holiday, unless its urgent, in which case you could try ringing.
Original post by Deutsch_Beth
They should reply but maybe give them a bit longer as its the holiday, unless its urgent, in which case you could try ringing.

Thanks, any idea whether they work on Sat or Sun? Just so I know to leave it until Monday or Tuesday. It's not urgent but it is important for me to have closure as I want to switch degrees and am stressing over it a litte :rolleyes:
I don't think much happens on the weekend, so yeah if you haven't had a response by Monday or Tuesday it would be worth taking action.
Nobody works weekend at uni...
:clap2: All coursework done!

Thought I could relax for a bit until I opened up my e-mail...exam timetable already? :angry:
I am officially 1/4 way through my dissertation. Feels good... only 3/4 to do in the next 2 weeks and then also writing a 3000 word article to go with it... no prob on that front really as I can recycle the old dissertation really.
Flying to Egypt tomorrow for a week... Being forced to take some books for revision :sigh:
Sad times. I couldn't fit anything work wise in my bag for the hitch and consequently the only thing I can revise from is the slides on blackboard.

Stats! *shakes fist*
Reply 7195
Starting at Southampton this year :smile:
Happy times :biggrin: BM4...medicine?
:redface: Can't believe freshers' year this year is about to end :frown:

It's gone by ridiculously fast and there's only 7 working weeks at uni left before i'll finish my semester 2 exams and my first year at uni.
Please don't say that *scared of graduating*.
Just realised, around half of the people that actively talk on this thread are graduating this year :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending