The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Samtooth
I love how you use the word "caught", as if to suggest it was a goal of yours.

Yes, like when you 'catch' a cold, it means it was a goal of yours... :wink:
I walked in on my brother once! :O

I just said 'knock one out for me kid'.

Then a few months later when he came home drunk one night he told me that he hadn't been able to masturbate for about a month after that because every time he tried he'd think of me standing in the doorway and saying that and his moment would be gone!

:biggrin:
All men here are thinking:

What Dreams Are Made Of.....
Melanie_notMel

Then a few months later when he came home drunk one night he told me that he hadn't been able to masturbate for about a month after that because every time he tried he'd think of me standing in the doorway and saying that and his moment would be gone!

Your the best bro or sis in the world, :biggrin: . That was funny
Reply 44
haha! Well it's no big deal. You should just play it down by buying her a comedy vibrator or something. After all, she's your sister, and you should be comfortable about things like that!
Reply 45
EskimoJo
I've filmed before. Wanted to see what happens when and how. :dontknow:

can i has 4 2 put on y00t00b pls
Reply 46
EskimoJo
I've filmed before. Wanted to see what happens when and how. :dontknow:

Wanna share that film?

(you made it tooo easy)
Reply 47
Melanie_notMel

I caught my brother too.

Couldn't look at him for ages and ages. He still doesn't know
Never ever been caught :ninja:
Reply 49
miki_da_magpie
Make a joke of it, say something like, "who was that on the phone?" and just laugh it off but in a pleasant way

:toofunny: that's a gud one
Reply 50
:mad: BUT WHO WAS PHONE?
Reply 51
Dionysus
haha! Well it's no big deal. You should just play it down by buying her a comedy vibrator or something. After all, she's your sister, and you should be comfortable about things like that!

No. No you really shouldn't. I wouldn't talk to my sister about this. Behind parents, she's the person I'd be least likely to talk to about it, let alone buy stuff for!
Reply 52
EskimoJo
Sorry! This was years ago. Footage has since been deleted. Also, I had lighting issues so it was rubbish anyway. :shifty: :rolleyes:

(you keep leaving it open)

Want me to help make you make a better one?

(just got warned so i guess im gonna have another one coming my way)
Reply 53
jjkkll
(you keep leaving it open)

Want me to help make you make a better one?

(just got warned so i guess im gonna have another one coming my way)

Nah. I realise now that I no longer care 'what's happening and what things look like', I just enjoy the ride. :yep:
Reply 54
EskimoJo
Nah. I realise now that I no longer care 'what's happening and what things look like', I just enjoy the ride. :yep:

i agree, this could go on forever, but i chose Not to.
Get a room, you two!
03dbarr
:biggrin: lol i needed a good laugh!what did your mate's mum say?

Nothing, I think the term speechless has never been more appropriate.

I had another mate who dad was much older than his mother (in his 60s) and he walked in on his dad knocking one out of the News of the World
Reply 57
OMG how awkward must that have been.
Reply 58
Anonymous
I'm female :P

That puts you in a MUCH better position then..
Can i have your sister's phone?

Latest