The Student Room Group

ASDA Application form

Hey everyone :smile: Dumb question coming up!:p:

Before you ask, I've done a search of the forums and found a couple of topics about the ASDA application process but none have helped me!:nah:

If anybody has recently completed one of these forms/works for ASDA, I'd be grateful of some help on the 'hours and days you can work section'...

There's a big grid with 7 columns (each day of the week) and a number of rows (early mornings, evenings etc.). It says 'please indicate the earliest time you can start and the latest you can finish'. Where am I supposed to write this information?

Thanks! It's obviously quite simple but the layout has confused me a bit :frown:
Reply 1
haha i just filled that out :smile:

literally tick the boxes, it should say lates, evenings, mornings etc.

hope that helped!
Reply 2
Fair enough...

It jut seemed a bit abstract (earlies eg 6-8, mornings eg 8-midday) but if you just ticked them then that's good enough for me!

When I filled out my application form, I squeezed in the times I was available in the slots/boxes . . :s-smilie: hope that makes sense.
Reply 4
LestaBoy
Fair enough...

It jut seemed a bit abstract (earlies eg 6-8, mornings eg 8-midday) but if you just ticked them then that's good enough for me!

yeah i mean if you get an interview you can bring it up with them if you're still confused :smile:

Latest