The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
I would call the police so he could be arrested.
Reply 3
what a waste...
No.
If he's a true chav, then he won't feel the pain! Watch it if he's on the ground, you never know what a chav might do - he might bite you in the balls.
Reply 6
Hey crabman
In the sky high above

Yes, but you would almost definitely have to be questioned yourself- having a) directly injured the 'chav',regardless of it being in self-defence and b) simply been involved in the crime.
Reply 8
In the sky high above

LMFAO

but yea, id kick him in the groin, then kick him in the face
Reply 9
Bebbs
Hey crabman

hey earl
This is officially the worst thread in the history of the universe. Get the **** out of debate and discussion.
In the sky high above

I luv ur font.
Donc, je suis.
Yes, but you would almost definitely have to be questioned yourself- having a) directly injured the 'chav',regardless of it being in self-defence and b) simply been involved in the crime.

I would not have been in the crime because it was self defence so the chav would be locked up
not just chavs, anyone else that was trying to mug me...
I'd feel sorry for the poor bugger. After all he was only mugging me...
In the sky high above
I would not have been in the crime because it was self defence so the chav would be locked up

ITS STILL ASSAULT, THE POLICE WOULD QUESTION YOU REGARDLESS

Though you would probably be let off....
umm anyone that mugged me

i would kick the crap out of them, and tie them to a lampost. then make a call to the police/ambulance and inform them of where i left the mugger (y)

thats assuming they dont kick the crap out of me
Reply 17
In the sky high above
Yes but not aa crime because its self defence and theres no need to mock me by changing your font!

ffs listen to everyone on this....Go to standard font, dont care about pink but the size is ridiculous
Reply 18
Overground
This is actually the single worst post that has ever been made on The Student Room. I hope your future partner takes thalidomide during pregnancy and dies in a freak angling strangulation that makes the front page of the Metro. Knob.

All You Need Is Justification

:jumphug:
In the sky high above
Yes but not aa crime because its self defence and theres no need to mock me by changing your font!

Yes it is a crime though you have a defence against it.

And if you didn't use such a ridiculous sized font then there wouldn't be any need for mocking now would there?

Latest