The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Crabman
If a chav was mugging you, youd kick him in the face or groin?

Yes. :p:
Reply 21
In the sky high above
I would call the police so he could be arrested.

because somebody mugging you is going to let you call the police and wait for them to get there so they can arrest him.
In the sky high above
But the thing is it is not a crime because I did use self defence it is not like I kicked him for a laugh your being silly

You still have the choice not to respond,especially given that he was trying to mug and not kill you and you could therefore just allow him to take your possessions.The fact that you have physically injured him entitles the police to question you,regardless of your motives.

Also, surely if he mugged you properly he would have taken your mobile?Or would try to once they realised what you were trying to do.
I'd imagine he would have stolen your mobile in the mugging...
my sig shows what i would do.
kam_007

Rape him?

This thread is turning onto whole new levels :no:
I'd take his baseball cap and beat him with it just for wearing a baseball cap. then I'd beat him again for mugging me.
Reagan Smash
Rape him?

This thread is turning onto whole new levels :no:

nope slam him on his head. Sort of like when his mum dropped him on his head as a baby.
imtired
oh i understand now, sorry i thought you meant you would call the police from your house phone.

obvious troll.

Oh sorry I didnt understand what you said I meant he would be caught by the police later.
can i play the font game too pls

To the OP: No, I would be scared they would kick me back. I would run away very fast instead. :yep:
imtired
because somebody mugging you is going to let you call the police and wait for them to get there so they can arrest him.

Manners can work wonders, even when being mugged... :yep:
Reply 31
Hell, I'll ask. Why is this in the philosophy section?
Reply 32
In the sky high above
Oh sorry I didnt understand what you said I meant he would be caught by the police later.

Gosh, you seem so important!
Reply 33
kam_007

Is that Shelton Benjamin in your sig?!
Reply 34
I'd probably run off squealing. 'Cos I'm well 'ard.
You are using up TSR space.

For that I shall kick you in the face :biggrin:
Ascient
Is that Shelton Benjamin in your sig?!

NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Though he was a 2 time all american..... that my friend is the greatest sport on earth!!! mixed martial arts, not wrestling:eek: !!

Its Kevin Randleman, but the world is more concerned with the white/ russian guy. Cos the White guy believe it or not, got up and 30 seconds later subbed the other one. He's a MACHINE:smile:
Reply 37
kam_007
NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Though he was a 2 time all american..... that my friend is the greatest sport on earth!!! mixed martial arts, not wrestling:eek: !!

Its Kevin Randleman, but the world is more concerned with the white/ russian guy. Cos the White guy believe it or not, got up and 30 seconds later subbed the other one. He's a MACHINE:smile:

Niceee. I thought there was no way it could be Shelton the clown Benjie. He was such a flop, honestly :rolleyes:

Awesome manoeuvre by Randleman. Great lift. The last time I watched this sort of thing I was promised it would be an epic, by my mate who watches (and actually takes part in) martial arts a lot. Then the fantastic Ken Shamrock pulls out and "Kimbo" is left fighting some stranger. I thought he'd murder the stranger, but he got knocked out in about 4 seconds LOL :biggrin:
Ascient
Niceee. I thought there was no way it could be Shelton the clown Benjie. He was such a flop, honestly :rolleyes:

Awesome manoeuvre by Randleman. Great lift. The last time I watched this sort of thing I was promised it would be an epic, by my mate who watches (and actually takes part in) martial arts a lot. Then the fantastic Ken Shamrock pulls out and "Kimbo" is left fighting some stranger. I thought he'd murder the stranger, but he got knocked out in about 4 seconds LOL :biggrin:

Ooo so what of a fan. Dude if your friend dragged you to watch Kimbo slice and elitexc i question how much of a fan he is. No offense.

Dude if your interested watch rampage vs griffin, fight of the yr so far.
Reply 39
kam_007
Ooo so what of a fan. Dude if your friend dragged you to watch Kimbo slice and elitexc i question how much of a fan he is. No offense.

Dude if your interested watch rampage vs griffin, fight of the yr so far.

Oh no, I didn't go out and watch it, I meant watch it with him. All the extra money I have goes on watching the Arsenal, bro! No $$$ to waste on martial arts :p: And no offence taken.

Rampage v Griffin, eh? :beard: Has it come on or is it coming on? Rampage sounds like a hell of a beast tbh.

Latest