The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Jacinta
I got an offer yesterday :biggrin: woop!

I like the course, but not sure about the location. It might be a bit too quiet for me!

Noise is what you bring with you :wink:
congrats on the offers everyone :biggrin:

Jamsie_853
I got an offer for Psychology today and am really happy with the offer of ABB! Couldn't believe it! Definitely worth the wait!

Btw - are you thinking of firming RHol? :biggrin:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
profseverus

If the UCL interview goes well, and if they make me an offer, then either Birmingham or RHUL will be insurance. Leicester and Surrey though are still potentials.

If I get rejected after interview, then it's a toss up between Birmingham or RHUL for the firm!

I have a lot to think about, but I like that RHUL is about twnety minutes from where I live, offer the Bedford Scholarship, a year in either Italy/Belgium, part of the UoL and just an awesome place to study. It would suit me, I'm not big on nightlife and I'd welcome some peace and quiet! Not that I would be completely anti-social mind you! :biggrin:
Jamsie_853
If the UCL interview goes well, and if they make me an offer, then either Birmingham or RHUL will be insurance. Leicester and Surrey though are still potentials.

If I get rejected after interview, then it's a toss up between Birmingham or RHUL for the firm!

I have a lot to think about, but I like that RHUL is about twnety minutes from where I live, offer the Bedford Scholarship, a year in either Italy/Belgium, part of the UoL and just an awesome place to study. It would suit me, I'm not big on nightlife and I'd welcome some peace and quiet! Not that I would be completely anti-social mind you! :biggrin:

hehe, yeah I really like the fact that it's quiet, but its so close to London - perfect for me, really :smile:
Good luck with UCL :biggrin:
Reply 83
profseverus
Noise is what you bring with you :wink:
congrats on the offers everyone :biggrin:

Thats pretty true, and I have noise a-plenty!

I might firm it depending on how the UCAS days go 'cos I really like the course and its just a train ride into London. so maybe maybe! What about you?
Jacinta
Thats pretty true, and I have noise a-plenty!

I might firm it depending on how the UCAS days go 'cos I really like the course and its just a train ride into London. so maybe maybe! What about you?

Same here :biggrin:

Definitely firming it! I've been in love with it forever :love:
Reply 85
profseverus
Same here :biggrin:

Definitely firming it! I've been in love with it forever :love:

Awesome! I have family near there so its kinda like a home from home :smile:
Jacinta
Awesome! I have family near there so its kinda like a home from home :smile:

hehe, must be an extra advantage for you then :smile:
Reply 87
Wooh! for English :smile:
Reply 88
Hi guys. I got an offer for economics. Requirements: 32 IB points (5 at math HL)
Reply 89
Eek I FINALLY sent my application yesterday! Appyling for English Literature and Creative Writing, and I'm beyone excited! I'm in LOVE with RHUL and I want to go there sooo much! I hope I hear from them soon :smile:
I've applied to do the science foundation leading onto Psychology. No hope in hell to be honest but it's nice to dream eh? Well done to everyone with offers so far!
Reply 91
Classics!! (Q800)
different from Classical Studies (Q810)

Put me down please!
I haven't heard anything yet though... :frown:
Ehmo
Classics!! (Q800)
different from Classical Studies (Q810)

Put me down please!
I haven't heard anything yet though... :frown:

as far as i know, RHUL doesnt send acknowledgements so dont worry :smile:
Reply 93
profseverus
hehe, must be an extra advantage for you then :smile:

Yeahhh, free tea & biscuits!
Heylo all!

English applicant here - received an unconditional two weeks ago :biggrin:
Reply 95
I'm applying for a transfer into the second year, doing Bsc Geography. *fingers crossed* :biggrin:
Reply 96
Conditional Offer for me, got it today!!! ABB!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YES!!! History and politics offer wooo!!!!

But it didn't come through on ucas, just in the post. Does that mean that it's unconditional? *hopes and dreams*
Reply 98
Congratulations people, must be a great feeling indeed.
I got an offer from Royal Holloway today- For English And Drama - AAB :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending