University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
When did you send your application off?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
It normally takes a while to hear back from Exeter, the admin staff aren't known as the best =P
Not all unis email you; my friend applied about a month ago and has only had 1 confirmation email. I wouldn't worry.
Reply 4
dani2511
When did you send your application off?

I think my school sent it either the 13th or 14th of October. But I have just received an e-mail from Exeter :smile::smile: Thank you all for your help anyway. Still haven't got the link to the Cambs SAQ though.
Reply 5
Emma27
I think my school sent it either the 13th or 14th of October. But I have just received an e-mail from Exeter :smile::smile: Thank you all for your help anyway. Still haven't got the link to the Cambs SAQ though.

That's not good. My best mate got the SAQ the day after he mailed. It's taken him 2 weeks to do it though...
Reply 6
Kizz91
That's not good. My best mate got the SAQ the day after he mailed. It's taken him 2 weeks to do it though...

OK am beginning to panic but have now responded to first e-mail and also e-mailed the admissions office, so I expect they shall reply tomorrow. Thanks for helping though :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending