The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You have to put all AS grades on the form, regardless of whether or not your taking it for A2.
Reply 2
You put the AS grades on the form, regardless of whether you're taking it on to A2, unless you're retaking a unit or two, then you don't have to put it in.
Aimee91
hey
Can anyone tell me if your supposed to put the grade you got at AS on your ucas form if you've carried it on to A2 or do you just put the one your only did at AS?
Thanks.

don't quite understand your Q, but if u see on the ucas apply website, it does ask for your as levels and results yes (you have to enter gcses, ASs and A2s)
Reply 4
I like the way you think, rlw31 :P
Reply 5
Only if your AS grades have been cashed in
Ask your tutor about this
Reply 6
you put down your as grades
Reply 7
similar question here: if I'm doing an A-level in one year (this year) do I have to put it on AS form as well as A2? Isn't just enough to put it on A-level as pending? or do I have to put it on AS which doesn't seem ok, although I was told to do so :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Thankyou =]
Reply 9
on the ucas application, only put your AS grades that have been certified- otherwise leave as pending.
i just got my actual grades mentioned in my reference
Reply 10
L3ann3
you put down your as grades

is it correct that you cant put your AS grade just the grades in each module, if you are taking them onto A2?
Reply 11
I've put pending for the whole thing, and my head of year seemed to think that was ok
sorry, a question from me too :smile:

What about if I did an exam in January and retook this June and if I got a better mark in June's exam, can't I just put the June's grade on my ucas? Do i have to put the january's one as well???
Reply 13
TSR King
is it correct that you cant put your AS grade just the grades in each module, if you are taking them onto A2?

That certainly wasn't the case when I applied last year, I had to put the grade and the unit/module down.
Reply 14
TSR King

You put down your overall grade for AS subjects whether or not your taking them to A2 and you dont have to put down your individual module results down but I did as there was one module in each subject that let me down so I did that so the Unis could see that I would be resitting them modules and that I wouldve done better
Hope that makes sense
Reply 15
rlw31
You have to put all AS grades on the form, regardless of whether or not your taking it for A2.

This ^^
Reply 16
L3ann3
You put down your overall grade for AS subjects whether or not your taking them to A2 and you dont have to put down your individual module results down but I did as there was one module in each subject that let me down so I did that so the Unis could see that I would be resitting them modules and that I wouldve done better
Hope that makes sense

but this wasnt possible, as the date for recieving the A2 results is august 09, and if you put your as-grade it would say you can since it isnt even august 09 yet, as there is 6 modules, but we have only done 3... if you get what i mean?
Reply 17
you put finish july 08 and you onle put the 3 modules you've already taken
Reply 18
L3ann3
you put finish july 08 and you onle put the 3 modules you've already taken

what about the a2 modules which your going to do?
Reply 19
dont put them on cos u havent got a grade yet and the unis dont care

Latest