The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Mines is already in :smile:

I done a reflective that I failed last year and rewrote and restructured it better :smile: Hope I do well since I only failed one box last year, although I do realise its 'much higher standard' this year.

I did plan a discursive essay, I can send you my 34pages of notes if you want :tongue: 3pages have highlighted bits i thought are important, you can work through the rest :tongue:
javjamoll
Mines is already in :smile:

34pages of notes

:eek: What topic was that on? I'm not looking forward to doing this...
You don't have to write 34 pages of notes for anything, don't worry.
Meteorshower
You don't have to write 34 pages of notes for anything, don't worry.

Haha good. Slight panic moment over :biggrin: 3.4 pages (max) seems more my style. lol l'anglais ne me plait pas.
Reply 5
lol, the topic was Graffiti: Valdalism or Art?

I just searched around and somehow managed to gather 34pages to read through and pick out points and substance for my essay, which i didn't even do due to how late i left it :p: and stuff...... I only got through the first few pages and found it hard :frown: but I was quite intersted in it but never written one before.
Reply 6
namedeprived
Haha good. Slight panic moment over :biggrin: 3.4 pages (max) seems more my style. lol l'anglais ne me plait pas.

Englihs is not my what? what does plait mean? I'm guessing the first part but i think its right....
literally .. english doesn't please me.. ie i don't like it.

Anyway ghope you done well with your essay!
namedeprived

Sounds like a plan :smile:
Reply 9
Do it yourself! Geez. Hasn't your teacher given you examples?
Reply 10
pamelaa
Do it yourself! Geez. Hasn't your teacher given you examples?

nup:frown: im doing my essay on being swallowed by a set of huge waves at the beach ill post it and let u see when im finished people

u can have it if u want too :smile::yep:
Reply 11
koolcat12
nup:frown: im doing my essay on being swallowed by a set of huge waves at the beach ill post it and let u see when im finished people

u can have it if u want too :smile::yep:

strange. i did mine a couple of months ago now

Latest

Trending

Trending