The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Engineering 09

Anyone applying Chemical / Biochemical Engineering? What grades have you got / predicted? I am applying Biochemical with Chemical Engineering, i got an Offer last year for Chemical engineering but turned it down cos i was resiting and reapplying but this year its my priority to do this because i have no hopes for Medicine. You guys think i have a shot with a Medicine PS - Predicted for resits AAAB (Chem/Bio/Business/Physics) 2 A* 2 A's and 5 B's 2 C's. I don't have Maths even though it isn't required which probably lets me down a bit i reckon but do have an A at GCSE, my Medicine PS is going to hamper me but at least medicine involves Chemistry/Biology which is some of the requirement even though it is mainly Maths/Physics. I am more worried this year then i was last year about an offer even if they say they dont discriminate if you apply to such subjects!
Reply 1
dont worry best of luk :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
spursj911
dont worry best of luk :smile:

Thanks!! .. The thing that worries me is there is only 40 places!
Reply 3
Surely there is some people applying here for Chem / Biochem ENG???
Reply 4
YES That's exactly what I'm applying, Bichemical Engineering via Chemical Engineering in UCL, I just got an offer, exactly 3 weeks after I sent my UCAS. They didn't even interview me, they say I CAN come to attend an open day but they didn't say I have to. So is this compulsory?

Whoelse also got an offer for 09 entry?

Latest

Trending

Trending