The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Grow a stubble. Done.
I'm 21 too and get mistaken for being a lot younger.

When I was 20 my I went for a meal with my parents and got offered the child's menu! :eek:
Reply 3
I'm 18, and I reckon I look around my age. However, sometimes I see 17/other 18 year olds who look wayyy older than I do, then I wonder, do I look young afterall? lol
Reply 4
I'm 18, I constantly get told that I am somewhere between 24 and 28...very odd! I don't see it myself but people never get my age correct or younger.
Reply 5
I'm 17, people often think I look younger.
Profile pic- what do you reckon?

:biggrin:
Reply 6
Jackknifed Juggernaut
Grow a stubble. Done.

Easier said than done. I have a small patch that resembles a goatee, albeit with 10% of the hair.
Reply 7
CheesyBeans
I'm 21 too and get mistaken for being a lot younger.

When I was 20 my I went for a meal with my parents and got offered the child's menu! :eek:

This happened me once (only i'm 18). I was out with my sisters and my dad (sisters both younger) and I was handed a kids menu, which said clearly at the bottom 'For children aged 12 and younger' :o:
Reply 8
Im female 23 and with being 4ft11 people say I look 11/12, theres nothing I can do to look older never had a proper bf it must put lads off:frown: Do I really look this young?
i like em young, i like them squeeelers.
Reply 10
my sister is 28 and she gets ID'd lol. it really annoys her :P
neebo

Airbrush much?
hannahhi
This happened me once (only i'm 18). I was out with my sisters and my dad (sisters both younger) and I was handed a kids menu, which said clearly at the bottom 'For children aged 12 and younger' :o:

What did you do? When they offered it to me I laughed and ordered a pint of lager.
Reply 13
I'm 20 (21 in a month ARGHHHH!!) and I often get asked for ID when buying alcohol/in pubs and clubs! Some days are worse than others though!
Reply 14
Hmm,im 16 but I look 18ish.
Reply 15
I tried to buy cigarettes, had to provide ID and the guy goes "That's funny...you look 15 or 16"
Reply 16
Jackknifed Juggernaut
Airbrush much?

errrrrrr no, LOL.

I got rid of the red eye on the photo then added more light, because it was very dark.

No airbrushing though, I don't have the software to do that kind of thing :biggrin:

But anyways...do people reckon I look younger than 17?
Reply 17
neebo
I'm 17, people often think I look younger.

:biggrin:

Haha, you look 15/16
But it's not a problem (:
I got asked for ID when buying a cutlery set the other day.
Reply 19
lostintime
Im female 23 and with being 4ft11 people say I look 11/12, theres nothing I can do to look older never had a proper bf it must put lads off:frown: Do I really look this young?

You look about 9 and your face looks dirty:confused:

Latest