The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm 21 and look more like 17/18 I think :mad:

Always get id'd everywhere I go. The other day I went along to a meeting with a supplier for work, they thought I was on work experiance, and they had the bloody cheek to ask me when the 'real' engineer was turning up.
Reply 21
Irtiza
Haha, you look 15/16
But it's not a problem (:

I thought as much
*sigh*

:biggrin:
Reply 22
CheesyBeans
What did you do? When they offered it to me I laughed and ordered a pint of lager.

I declined and asked for an adult's menu :p: Great idea with the drink though! :yep:
Reply 23
im 19, some ppl say i look 16 and its embrassin when guys who like 17 ask me how old i am when i clearly no im way older LOL. but yea apparently starting to look my age?! so its not that bad now lol xxx
Reply 24
lostintime
Im female 23 and with being 4ft11 people say I look 11/12, theres nothing I can do to look older never had a proper bf it must put lads off:frown: Do I really look this young?

You cant see your height in the picture but I would say you look your age. :smile:
me too ive always been told i look 3-4 years younger than i actually am, though sometimes people think im slightly older,today i was told i look 17
Reply 26
yeah i'm 18 and look about 14-15. i find it quite funny to be honest. i got id'd whilst i was going to the toilet in a club the other day!
Reply 27
im 18, apparently i look about 14-16 ..baby face..

im not too bothered :smile: i can get away with childs ticket
Sometimes I get told I look older, sometimes I look younger. I'm sixteen.
I've been ID'd when buying a lottery ticket, even though I'm 20. I'd say it's quite hard to estimate my age, it depends what I'm wearing and how I've done my hair etc.
I'm nearly 20 and got ID'd when buying a lighter not long ago. Really not happy about that one. I'm regularly ID'd in clubs. Lots of people say I look young, but I guess it'll be a bonus in the long run :smile:
I'm 17, 5'3 and not very fleshy, I can pass for 14/15 I think. See my profile picture :smile:
Reply 32
i'm 18.

i look about 6.
shortness and childs bus fare ftw.
Reply 33
I was in my library getting books for uni and the librarian approached me and asked me if I wanted to join a reading group: For children aged up to 13 :eek:

I told her I was 18, she looked at me like "Riiiight you keep telling yourself that dearie"
Reply 34
I'm 17, depends on my haircut for how old people think I am. When I have a buzz cut people think I'm about 21, I guess I look around my age with my current hair (see profile pic).
Reply 35
Pre-brace and contacts people thought I was like 14 and I was 16, now I'm 18 and starting to look my age, when my brace is off hopefully I will look my age properly
Reply 36
mamooshka
I was in my library getting books for uni and the librarian approached me and asked me if I wanted to join a reading group: For children aged up to 13 :eek:

I told her I was 18, she looked at me like "Riiiight you keep telling yourself that dearie"

Hahahahaha!
I've had people (only about two or three) mistake me as University age. Which, in fairness, would only be a year away if I went in '09, but I'm only 17 and I feel like I'm going to "age" a lot in a year. But seriously, I don't look older than I am... or younger, even.

Actually, there's someone who still thinks I'm at Uni, doing English. What's he's done is assumed I meant Uni when I said college (as in, Sixth Form), and that I'm doing English when I meant amongst other things. Now it's going to look like I've lied. Oy, vey.
im 18 and people say i look about 14/15 :frown:
Reply 39
I was in the pub the other night and the guy behind the bar just stared at me and said 'how old are you?!!!' in a really omg-why-are-you-in-here sorta way. I said i was 18 and he was like reeeeally i thought you were 12! Not great.

Latest