The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've applied Leicester, its my First choice- I really wish i get an offer, its such a good uni!

can someone tell me what they think I would get for academic? I have AAA at A-level at 1st sitting (im on a gap year), and I have 6A's 1B 2C's at gcse, distingtion in GNVQ ICT, and Merit in GNVQ Science (my school wos gay-i had to do GNVQ :frown: )
I hope they take less consideration into gcse's cos i've got Alevels already...
any ideas?
still heard nothing from them, getting impatient
Reply 21
either 5/5 or 4/5 like you said yourself it depends whether they will give less consideration to GCSEs as you have grades in hand, however I did post previously with more detail...its even on this thread...:smile:
Also why are you getting impatient? Its the 24th October, thats precisely 9 days after UCAS closed, give them a chance!
Goodluck!
Tinny
Its the 24th October, thats precisely 9 days after UCAS closed, give them a chance!
Goodluck!

thats very true, I bet its a few more Months yet before i get a real answer from them. Thanks Tinny, hope I can join you at Leicester next year, :biggrin:
Reply 23
well, I'm not 100% sure when they start sending out interviews, but they do interview all the way up until March, and then send out all the offers and rejections together at the end of March, so even if you get interviewed in December, you still won't hear if for sure until March. So it's a long waiting game, but I'm sure you'll be fine.
Leicester is brilliant, you will have no regrets about coming here :smile:
I hope everything goes well for you!

Latest