Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Mcdonalds Orientation

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just had a call saying ive been successful in the application, had an interview last week and that i have an orientation day (which i couldnt make tonight) so its for next week.

Does that mean i have the job?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

/thread.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you've been successful in the application, sounds like you have the job! Well done.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson8)
    Just had a call saying ive been successful in the application, had an interview last week and that i have an orientation day (which i couldnt make tonight) so its for next week.

Does that mean i have the job?
    Yep!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Basically it does.
    I did the exact same thing about 4 weeks ago, basically they will chuck you on the drive through for 15 to 30 minutes just to see if you can keep a track of whats going on and be polite to customers.
    Its not too bad a job once you start, tbh if you work at a busy time it is still easy and it seems to go quickly.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If you have an orientation, then yes - you definately have the job.. The orientation is basicly a welcome meeting that your apart of the crew (haha :p:) and you'll get your uniform and stuff there.

P.S. Mackemforever, what you described was the OJE/Interview, he's stated he already done that part.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    oohh lol, I didn't realise lol.
    Ah well, I got the job when I did it and thats all I care lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really? I never had to do that, they were just like, "I'm happy to give you the job" 10 minutes into the interview!

But I suppose mine (like a lot of them) is a franchise, so sets its own ways of deciding who to give the job to.

I also didn't get put on drive thru until I'd been working there for a fair bit, tis odd
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schadenfreude)
    Really? I never had to do that, they were just like, "I'm happy to give you the job" 10 minutes into the interview!

But I suppose mine (like a lot of them) is a franchise, so sets its own ways of deciding who to give the job to.

I also didn't get put on drive thru until I'd been working there for a fair bit, tis odd
    I learnt every station on my first week, they trained me at a different store lol. I'm told I'm the fastest hand-held order taker one of the managers has seen :yep: woo lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    congrats!

this is the chip fryer
    *walks a bit*

this is the till
    *walks a bit*

this is the fridge
    *walks a bit*

this is the toilet

damn, do you get paid for the orienation day, otherwise going to them could make a career

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2008
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.